Saxon competition

I can't enter because I already got tickets for the only show I can go to, because of work commitments. :B
I entered the competition to win Bruce Air tickets instead!

I won the Planet Rock Christmas Stocking competition - got a parcel a few weeks ago with the planetrock tshirts and mug, some cds, dvds and car stickers.

I've got my Saxon ticket anyway so there's not much point in me entering that. But is the answer not Son of a Bitch:loco: :loco: :loco: . A few times when I went to enter the planetrock comps, I could see the form to fill in the answer but I couldn't see the question, then I posted a message on the planetrock forum and what I needed to do was to switch off my Norton security thingy, then click on the comp again and the question appeared, so once I entered it, then I switched back on my Norton security!!!!! But I'm seeing this Saxon question ok without doing that.

I'm going to enter the Iron Maiden one, to fly on Bruce Air to Belgrade for the concert plus overnight accomodation plus £200 spends. Thats a brill prize, and even though I'm not a huge Maiden fan, it would still be fab to win that comp.

Anyone got any help with the question for hte Maiden comp. You have to think up a slogan for Bruce Air something along the lines of British Airways - The World's Favourite Airline. I've thought of a couple but I dont think they're good enough. Anyone got any suggestions and if I win the comp, I might take you with me - HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE!!!!

You seem to be the luckiest one around here :p

200 pounds? Damn! that's not really cheap.

erm, how about these:
Bruce Air - headbanging till we drop?
Bruce Air - no Iron flies this safe
Bruce Air - plane metal