Saxon goes America

SAXONATOR

Crazy even without Drugs
well, SOUTH america but anyway.......... :cool:

07.10.2006 Palacio De Los Deportes / Live 'n' Louder Festival Mexico City MEX
12.10.2006 River Plate Stadium / Live 'n' Louder Festival Buenos Aires ARG
14.10.2006 Caninde / Live 'n' Louder Festival Sao Paulo BRA

well, i think they are heading the right way......... a little bit more to the north and it is perfect :worship:

greetings to all american saxonfans :)

100 dates to come i hope

Good news!

btw... I did receive that e-mail, but it was automaticly posted into the Junk e-mail. So first I didn't notice at all..Gladly I always take a short look into the Junk-mail and there I saw it. Has anybody else that same experience as I have??? I switched it now into the INBOX.. Strange.. never did I report Saxon 747 as Junk-email..but it went automaticly into it..so watch out!!

Simply awesome. I think iit's great that the mighty Saxon are hitting Mexico and South America, and I'm glad for them. They may even add a few more in there.....perhaps Puerto Allegre. When Priest went down there back in September, the fans just ate it up and came out in droves. That part of the world is Metal crazy, and the fans are very supportive and knowledgeable about Metal. I'm sure Saxon will get a huge welcome.

I'm also hoping for some North American dates. I'm guessing they do a shorter tour in support of a major headliner (Maiden?). And then go off on their own for a solo leg for a short spell. Either way.....the world is hungry for Saxon, and this fan can't wait for them to hit up Canada! :headbang:

SAXONATOR said:
well, SOUTH america but anyway.......... :cool:

07.10.2006 Palacio De Los Deportes / Live 'n' Louder Festival Mexico City MEX
12.10.2006 River Plate Stadium / Live 'n' Louder Festival Buenos Aires ARG
14.10.2006 Caninde / Live 'n' Louder Festival Sao Paulo BRA

well, i think they are heading the right way......... a little bit more to the north and it is perfect :worship:

greetings to all american saxonfans :)

100 dates to come i hope

BALL BUSTER! :loco: :p :D

I'm glad they're hitting South America and I know the fans will kick ass :headbang:

South America has some of the most loyal and hardcore fans:headbang:

Well looks to me like there sailing to south America, if they would come just bit further North say Seattle Wa then yes they would be in America :tickled:

They have not been here since the late 80''s

RicknRoll said:
Well looks to me like there sailing to south America, if they would come just bit further North say Seattle Wa then yes they would be in America :tickled:

They have not been here since the late 80''s

They haven't been there since the 80's o_O

I hope they get out that way this time around. I'm not sure if they played California in a long time either? I do know that they like playing San Antonio, TX at the biker festival they have their.

I saw them several years ago and they kicked ass :headbang: I got to meet them too:cool: Nibbs was great to hangout with :worship:

Golden_Goose said:

I hope they get out that way this time around. I'm not sure if they played California in a long time either? I do know that they like playing San Antonio, TX at the biker festival they have their.

I saw them several years ago and they kicked ass :headbang: I got to meet them too:cool: Nibbs was great to hangout with :worship:

I'd love to go and see them over there.

Golden_Goose said:

San Antonio, Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeee Hawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember,their visas are only good til June,according to Biff.They were supposed to reschedule these shows before then.The South American dates are in October,I guess their visas will need to be extended.I think someone needs to get to work soon on this,unless they are planning 2 trips overseas.