Sao Paulo
Caninde / Live 'n' Louder Festival

BEL
Poperinge
Zaal Maeckeblijde

pope9xm.jpg

well, germany to come i hope :)

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Yes and hopefully Scotland as well - or else I'm burning all my Saxon tshirts..

Well I hate to say it Princess, but seeing as this is a continuation of the NWOBHM tour, and Saxon have already played Scotland, they probably ain't going to play there again! EVER! :lol: (Only joking on the EVER bit, but I doubt they will play Scotland on this tour).

Paris gig sounds good (I have seen Molly Hatchet at the same venue a few times). However, doubt I can make it as I am skint. Pax - are you going there as well ?
Cheers,
Goss.

Paxoman said:
but I doubt they will play Scotland on this tour).

COCK:bah: :bah:

LOL I don't mean you're a cock Paxoman before you come up here and whip my ass, I mean it's pure cock if Saxon don't play in Glasgow on this tour. Right I'm away nowto throw myself into the Clyde!!!!!

GOSS said:
Paris gig sounds good (I have seen Molly Hatchet at the same venue a few times). However, doubt I can make it as I am skint. Pax - are you going there as well ?
Cheers,
Goss.

Well it did cross my mind to go to the Paris gig Goss. But 4 Saxon gigs in five days, and 5 gigs in 7 days is going to be a bit heavy on the pocket! So I think I'll give Paris a miss. Hopefully will go to a Germany gig if Saxon do some more gigs over there.

Hell Yeah !!! Germany would be great - always guaranteed a good time and they really know how to rooooocccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!! !! Hope it is later in the year, though as I am boracic at the moment !!!

Cheers,

Goss.

Goss, well done! I'm soooooo pleased to see there is at least one person out there with brain enough to spell the word "boracic" properly!! It drives me up the wall when people say or write "brassic" - they are ignorant fuckwits!!!
Aaaah, that's better!!

AssMaster the Pedant