Saxon Lyric Quiz

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
OK NO PRIZES BUT THIS WILL TEST YA BRAINS A LITTLE 25 SAXON LYRIC QUESTIONS FOR SAXONS 25 YEARS, OK I WANT YOU TO TRY THIS OF TOP OF YOUR HEADS OK, NO CHEATING LOOKING AT ALBUM COVERS OR PEOPLES ANSWERS THAT WILL HOPEFULLY GO ONTO THE 2ND THREAD IM SETTING UP FOR THIS SO BE HONEST WITH YOURSELFS AND LETS SEE HOW MANY YOU GET RIGHT AND IN JUST OVER 1 WEEKS TIME ILL PUT THE ANSWERS UP OK.

Q1, which lyric does this song come from FRIDAY NIGHT FEEL ALLRIGHT I GET INTO MY LEATHERS.

Q2 which lyric does this song come from I GOT MY PRIDE THEY CANT TAKE THAT AWAY.

Q3 which lyric does this song come from IM BURNING AVIATION FUEL MY FOOTS TO THE FLOOR.

Q4 which lyric does this song come from YOU WONT STAND A CHANCE WHEN THE MISSILES START TO FLY.

Q5 which lyric does this song come from SPEEDING SPARKS LIKE LIGHTNING ENGINE WORKING HARD.

Q6 which lyric does this song come from WHITE HOT LEAD IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Q7 which lyric does this song come from DAYS GO BY BUT IT FEELS LIKE A LIFETIME

Q8 which lyric does this song come from GUARD OF HONOUR STANDING PROUD PUT YOUR SON INTO THE GROUND

Q9 which lyric does this song come from TRAVELLED ACROSS THE UNIVERSE AND PLACED THE LONELY FLAG.

Q10 which lyric does this song come from BREAK AWAY THE CHAINS THAT BIND YOU.

Q11 which lyric does this song come from THE CUNNING WOLF THE RUNNING BEAR

Q12 which lyric does this song come from YOUR TINY WORLD REVOLVES INA SEA OF ENDLESS SPACE.

Q13 which lyric does this song come from KICK THE THROTTLE DOWN IM ON FIRE.

Q14 which lyric does this song come from IN TOWERS OF STONE HE WALKS ALONE

Q15 which lyric does this song come from WHOS THAT GIRL WITH HER PANTS ON FIRE.

Q16 which lyric does this song come from THEN THE SOUND OF THE BUGLE CUTS THE COLD NIGHT AIR.

Q17 which lyric does this song come from FEEL THE RUSH AS YOUR BODY DROPS THROUGH THE AIR.

Q18 which lyric does this song come from LIKE A BULLET IM THE FASTEST THING YOUVE EVER SEEN.

Q19 which lyric does this song come from THOUSANDS HAVE FALLEN AROUND US THEY LIE.

Q20 which lyric does this song come from IVE GOT MY FORD SHES LONG AND BLACK.

Q21 which lyric does this song come from I NEED SOME COMFORT TO EASE MY PAIN.

Q22 which lyric does this song come from UNITED BY FAITH AND THE CAUSE.

Q23 which lyric does this song come from THE SYSTEM TRIED TO CHANGE AND UNDERSTAND THEM.

Q24 which lyric does this song come from IM STICKING IN THE FAST LANE I NEVER WANT TO QUIT.

Q25 which lyric does this song come from PLEASE DONT TAKE YOUR LIFE CAUSE THAT WOULD BREAK MY HEART.

OK THERE YA GO 25 QUESTIONS REMEMBER NO CHEATING DO THIS OF THE TOP OF YOUR HEADS PLEASE AND PUT YOUR ANSWERS ON THE TREAD TITLES SAXON LYRIC ANSWERS AND NO LOOKING AT OFFER PEOPLES ANSWERS OK HAVE FUN . :worship: