SAXON NEWS

Sep 11, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
SAXON manager Thomas Kreidner of ICS Festival Service GMBH has issued the following update:

"The band is just preparing for their first Dubai appearance [at the Desert Rock 2006 festival on March 16] and looking forward to it. After that we will do the last 'Night out with the Boys' shows performing the '80 set in England, the country where it all started, tickets especially for London are doing really well. So be quick and don't miss it. We're very happy to meet our friends in Ireland, Scotland, France and Holland on this trip as well.

"Again, a big sorry to our U.S. fans, but we hope the waiting is over and we'll make it for a short trip before summer to show all American promoters that the band is willing to tour the States. Our agent and we are willing to break the vicious circle. We appreciate that a lot of you have waited for so long, let's make it happen.

"South America: we're proud to announce the first dates, the 'Live 'n' Louder' Festivals, and more dates to be confirmed soon.

Recording: 'The Eagle has Landed III' is coming together really well. Biff and Jacky have worked their arses off to give you over 30 songs that have been recorded on several shows over the last two years. According to SPV, the release will be early June 2006. Paul Gregory just delivered another first-class oil painted artwork to continue our long time partnership with him. DVD and the new studio album are also in progress (believe me, the DVD will be a killer)."

For a complete list of currently confirmed SAXON tour dates, visit Saxon747.com.

As previously reported, SAXON were originally slated to embark on an American tour last May but ended up cancelling the dates as a result of singer Biff Byford wanting to stay by his family's side after his house in the Normandie area of France burned down. In that incident, Biff, his wife and their children got out of the house at the very last minute and nobody was hurt.

SAXON are continuing to tour in support of their latest CD, "Lionheart", available now on SPV Records. :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

"Again, a big sorry to our U.S. fans, but we hope the waiting is over and we'll make it for a short trip before summer ......."

sounds like the lube before the fist.......

"Again, a big sorry to our U.S. fans, but we hope the waiting is over and we'll make it for a short trip before summer ......."

Like it? No not really just preparing myself for the inevitable fist fucking that will soon ensue. I figure that if I prepare myself, it won’t hurt as much…

Ouch!

rockandrollsteve said:
Recording: 'The Eagle has Landed III' is coming together really well. Biff and Jacky have worked their arses off to give you over 30 songs that have been recorded on several shows over the last two years. According to SPV, the release will be early June 2006. Paul Gregory just delivered another first-class oil painted artwork to continue our long time partnership with him. DVD and the new studio album are also in progress (believe me, the DVD will be a killer)."

For a complete list of currently confirmed SAXON tour dates, visit Saxon747.com.

Fantastic news, I look forward to it.. I go for the tripple (The eagle has landed III, DVD and new album...:worship: !!!

I had heard recently about the pathetic excuse of a wannabe band "Oliver & Dawson's Saxon" releasing a "DVD" tittled "Rock Has Landed"....I have heard through the grape vines that it sucks so bad it's like a parody!!! What a fuckin joke these two are,really...Oliver & Dawson's Saxon? Give me a break!! Not to mention a while back they had a date set up to play and used the name "Saxon"(a while back now)that had brought a few original Saxon fans over from various places thinking it was the real SAXON! Such losers!!

I've even heard that the crowd/fans are really not there!! It was done on computer digitally!! How pathetic is this? Fuck Oliver & Dawson...they are a couple of un-original Saxon wannabes who needed to form thier own band under a different name than SAXON! How pathetic it makes both of them look! I hate the "Oliver & Dawsons Saxon"!! It sucks!!

Man Oliver & Dawson's wannabe project is so lame,Biff,Paul,Doug,Nibbs and Nigel must laugh thier asses off at this circus attempt by these two fools trying to cash in on the real SAXON'S career!! I know I am laughing at them,they must be too!! LOL!!

liama said:
Like it? No not really just preparing myself for the inevitable fist fucking that will soon ensue. I figure that if I prepare myself, it won’t hurt as much…

Ouch!

Naaaah, you figured wrong!
"Oooh, your ring is catching, be gentle"
"That's not my ring, it's my wristwatch......."