Saxon / Nocturnal Rites in London

I'm waiting to see if there's truth in the rumour that Saxon are due to play in Tavistock. I doubt I'd be able to get to the london show :(

As far as I'm aware Saxon are only playing the Astoria gig. It's likely that the 'Saxon' that may possibly play in Tavistock is none other than Oliver/Dawson Saxon. I have my own views on Oliver/Dawson Saxon and none of them are good...however, you may want to make your own mind up if you get the chance!

Originally posted by dragonmaiden
As far as I'm aware Saxon are only playing the Astoria gig. It's likely that the 'Saxon' that may possibly play in Tavistock is none other than Oliver/Dawson Saxon. I have my own views on Oliver/Dawson Saxon and none of them are good...however, you may want to make your own mind up if you get the chance!

That's what I feared. To be honest, the only issues I have with them is that they ain't considered the 'true' Saxon...but man, if they come to Tavvy I'll go see 'em regardless of who's in the band. Honour would probably require me just to stand and the back with a pint, but seeing as there's been a lack of decent gigs lately I guess I'd have to let myself thrash down the front regardless...ah, tis a sorry state...

Originally posted by Symphony
According to this months Terrorizer, Nocturnal Rites and ShadowKeep are playing the Underworld (Camden) on December 12th.
Aarrrgghhh! That' s my Dad's birthday, and we're going out for dinner :-( Oh well, at least I'll get to see Nocturnal Rites at Saxon. I wasn't that keen on Shadowkeep, but I was interested to see what they'd be like with Richie in the band. Guess I'll have to wait until next time around...