SAXON Re-releases

METALDUDE

Metal Defender
Apr 6, 2006
U.S.A.
So how about new re-masters on Strong Arm Of The Law,Power And The Glory,Crusader and Denim and Leather! No future word on this still. :erk:

METALDUDE said:
Because they are out of print in America. Only import which forces one to pay 20 dollars or better for a Saxon disc.

I've always thought that original versions are good enough :loco:

Redman said:
I've always thought that original versions are good enough :loco:

I have about 2,000 cd's. The 4 I mentioned are favorites from Saxon and I DO have them on vinyl. I now wanted to upgrade those 4 titles to CD. And like I said. They are out of print. My local Borders said they can't order them for me. I found imports through amazon but the import price is up there. So my original question was..when are they going to re-release these titles back on disc so I can upgrade these?

Dude what part of the US are you in ? there is a great website called CDconnection in California good prices with reasonable shipping rates

METALDUDE said:
I have about 2,000 cd's. The 4 I mentioned are favorites from Saxon and I DO have them on vinyl. I now wanted to upgrade those 4 titles to CD. And like I said. They are out of print. My local Borders said they can't order them for me. I found imports through amazon but the import price is up there. So my original question was..when are they going to re-release these titles back on disc so I can upgrade these?