Saxon San Antonio.......

stormhammer

Jul 9, 2003
Austin, Texas
Visit site
Is this show cancelled or not? Biff said on the websites main page that as far as the band are concerned this show is still on....and that if anything changes it will be announced.

Word in San Antonio is that this show is a no go. Tickets are no longer being sold, and according to THE EDGE magazine (a San Antonio Rock Newspaper) the promoter has pulled the plug.

Now what I wanna know is, if the show is still on, has the venue been moved? If so where can I purchase tickets? November 12th is not far away, I think this is really important.

I emailed Saxon's management about this, and have yet to hear back. I really hope this show goes on. I think Saxon and they're management know that San Antonio is one of the band's biggest if not the biggest markets in America.

Plus, I really wanna see Saxon live again. :headbang:

Where do you purchase tickets for this show? I haven't found any listing at Ticketmaster, though they do show the Dallas show as cancelled, and I can't find any venue website for Sunken Gardens. I'm really hoping this show happens, but I can't seem to find any info about it.

For those that purchased tickets - where did you do so?

manowar said:
It makes me a bit concerned that the other usa shows may not happen, either (although I have no information suggesting that)...just a gut feeling.

I share your concern, the tour has already been widdled down from 8 US dates around the beginning of October, to apparently 5 now. I don't live near Texas, but that is one of their most popular locations in the US, and if they bail on Texas and still play in places like Milwaukee and Allentown that's just not right...If they cancel the Texas dates they might as well stay in England.

I am in San Antonio and can not find tickets to this show anywhere. I have even tried contacting the Sunken gardens with no luck. They seem to know nothing about it... Stange!

So what gives...Is there are show or not???

Both Local Rock stations here is San Antonio are showing the gig on thier websites. The following is from Kiss FM(99.5)

Local concert search for our artists
Local concert search result for <Saxon> (showing 1-1 of 1)
Date Artist Venue City State
11/12/05 Saxon (details | artist info) Sunken Garden Amph. San Antonio TX

So what is the deal????