Saxon TV reality show ?!?

WILKS said:
How fucking weird is that.The thing is with these reality tv everyone ends up looking a twat.Lets hope it dont happen.

Yeah i think that was pretty much what Halford said concerning why he turned the idea down. I dont know much about it though, if its even true!

But its a credibility killer for sure for most fans...

Ah here i found this...
http://www.93x.com/blog.asp?id=194459&sbid=4444

I heard about this over a month ago and heard that the programme was going to feature a band that was on the first Monsters of Rock Donington bill. Bands on that bill were Rainbow, Judas Priest, Scorpions,
April Wine, Saxon, Riot, Touch.

But I tell you something if its gonny be Saxon this is just tooooooooo cringe worthy for words. Supposed to be focussing on a band whose career has stalled of late and they're going to be giving them a more up-to-date image, helping them write decent songs etc., etc., but I seriously can't believe Saxon would lower themselves to take part in these crappy shows and if they change their image, they're not gonny be the mighty Saxon anymore. I like exactly the image Saxon have right now and maybe a few years ago their career might have been on the way down but over the past few years each time I've seen Saxon they are playing at bigger venues, so if anything, Saxon are more popular right now than they have been for ages.