Edgecrusher

God To The Godless
Nov 3, 2002
Cincinnati
www.cd-tracker.com
mustang_galvanizing_01.jpg
wild_about_mustang_02.jpg

Ain't she sweet?

Gripping the whell his knuckles went white with desire...the wheels of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a 45...true death 400 horse power of maximum preformance piercing the night...this is red sun shine!

overpriced crappy ass car...just kidding...its a nice car...alot better than the previous models..looks alot like the older models. I was going to get one, a 2003 model but i'm too tall for it haha so fuck it.

The Mustangs are hot though, and they manage to work handling wonders considering their jurassic rear suspension setup :loco: Anyway, is yours a GT/V6, and 5 speed or auto?

GrimJim said:
Nice car Carline! Keep that fucker beautiful!

I do like the look of the new Mustang, the front end just looks tough.. unfortunatly they have the reputation of breaking down...

Of course I will, it`s my pride and joy..

Mustangs are really beautiful cars. They got soul and in my oppinion they are so rock. Listening to twisted sister, d.a.d or other bands, feeling the engine shake the car and put it in gear and just spin out, really feeling the speed.. oh my... :Spin:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: No need to say more..

I haven`t heard that the new mustangs have a reputation of breaking down.. If that`s true I think that the owners don`t appriciate the car.. Haha... They need love a lot of love..

Valtiel said:
Looks like urbanite fag shit, no offense...

I'm personally looking for my own personal hearse, anyone know where I could start looking?

If you want a personally looking car you have to make your car personal.. Some stylingkit, a new colour, it`s so many things you can do to a car as long as you have the patience, passion and love the car.. Don`t wreck it, it`s a small line between nice/perfect and fuckedup style on car..

Look for old cars.. From 1960 to 1989..
No new car.. New cars are so alike, nothing special, personally, charming about things that looks the same..
I prefer camaro, firebird, trans am, mustang (of course) I`m no fan of convertibles.. When I was young I dreamt about a pink 1957 cadillac.

Anyway, the colour on the car have a lot to say, if you paint that red mustang yellow or grabber orange you will see the car in a different way..

Carline said:
If you want a personally looking car you have to make your car personal.. Some stylingkit, a new colour, it`s so many things you can do to a car as long as you have the patience, passion and love the car.. Don`t wreck it, it`s a small line between nice/perfect and fuckedup style on car..

Look for old cars.. From 1960 to 1989..
No new car.. New cars are so alike, nothing special, personally, charming about things that looks the same..
I prefer camaro, firebird, trans am, mustang (of course) I`m no fan of convertibles.. When I was young I dreamt about a pink 1957 cadillac.

Anyway, the colour on the car have a lot to say, if you paint that red mustang yellow or grabber orange you will see the car in a different way..

Well I have to find the hearse first (damn I hate ryhmes). I'm going to put all I can into it to makeing it look classical and fucking dark as hell...

Valtiel said:
Well I have to find the hearse first (damn I hate ryhmes). I'm going to put all I can into it to makeing it look classical and fucking dark as hell...

You go for that. You should try getting a firebird, black with a blue bird on the hood.. I don`t remember witch yearmod that`s the coolest right now.

I just looked at some Gun`s Roses videos today, I started to cry.
In the "don`t cry" video they smash a mustang. Instead of distroy a nice car like that they could have given it to me.. Poor nice car. :cry: