Say something nice about the previous person game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,what can I say about Aragorth?
I don't know Aragorth!
What I do know is that Aragorth has the sun sign in scorpio/moon in scorpio(parents get along well) mercury in libra/venus in sagittarius/mars in virgo/jupiter in libra/saturn in libra(not good)/uranus in scorpio/neptune in sagittarius/pluto in libra and the planets all forming conjunctions with one another. In Chines,the sign is the Rooster,in Celtic its the White Hound or white stone. And numerologically is a number three,to be lucky indeed. Aragorth will need that luck to hold off the present danger that saturn wants!

^ honestly I dont know anything about for now...

Potpossum said:
Well,what can I say about Aragorth?
I don't know Aragorth!
What I do know is that Aragorth has the sun sign in scorpio/moon in scorpio(parents get along well) mercury in libra/venus in sagittarius/mars in virgo/jupiter in libra/saturn in libra(not good)/uranus in scorpio/neptune in sagittarius/pluto in libra and the planets all forming conjunctions with one another. In Chines,the sign is the Rooster,in Celtic its the White Hound or white stone. And numerologically is a number three,to be lucky indeed. Aragorth will need that luck to hold off the present danger that saturn wants!
holy shit!! :worship: :headbang:

Aragorth said:
^ found really useful informations about me :)

That depends,if you consider it useful, I guess its useful?
To sum it up in short form:(Sun)your prideful,firm,and have a strong character about yourself. You tend to be jeaulous or sarcastic at the wrong time.You assume many obligations and have a love for occult investigations.
(Moon) your self-relient,abrupt,but plain spoken with a fondness about natural phenomenas. Your hard to influence and can fight your own battles. Ease off in being extravagant and don't bother getting married;unless its for money because you will get it all then!
Other than that,your energetic and cheerful. You should think twice before being impulsive with your adventures as well. Watch out for recklessness because they can cause a sudden turn in events.
You'll learn more if you travel to places that interest you,but becareful of treachery and being pessimisstic (don't drope your wallet!)
And just get use to events or people being late(don't freak out with your friends over tardiness).
And that is the short reading for you.
Hope it was useful to you?
Now back to MR BEAST's reading (done throughly) and to work on MARK's!

Status
Not open for further replies.