Say something nice about the previous person game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know a guy named steve,..,and he smokes weed,..hes cool.,.so .,.your automatically cool in association.,.,lol.,.red bull///vodka gives you winnnnnggggggsss,,,,,.,.,.eeeeee..,heheh metal!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :devil:

yeah i know.,,..,im drunk,,.wow.,,.crazy times,..,makes you appreciate metal and shredding a whole lot more.,..,.,.

\m/ (><) \m/

maulejv.,,.,.err.,,.dude.,lol im still drunk,.,.,.,ohhh watch out for people that know scripts.,.,,,..,lol they know crazy things,..wow.,.,im soooo fuknin annihilted.,,.,.,.,.dude,..,annihilator is awsome.,,.........hmmmmmm weres my shirt...............thats odd

lol.,.dude,..,i never realized that i was talking to myselft when i was drunk..,,.,.but then .,......i am drunk right now...sooooo.,.,.hehe,..,,.any who,.,.,.grand wazoo seems pretty fuckin bad ass,.,.,,.

i only post amusing things when im drunk..,.hehe,.,.

lol.,.sorry.,.,its a generic thing i say when i've had more alcohol that my liver can tolorate.,.,,.eh..,.like now,..,.oh boy,..,.feeling after affects.,.,..

:cry:

lol.,.why do i live this life ::dramatic sigh::

good times grand wazoo.,.but unfortunatly i am reallllly sleepy and shall lie down and slip into a cold pool of unconsciousness called the dream time,.,.,.., pm me if ya want .,.lol.,,.and remind me that we've had this conversation.,.because i just might forget.,.,.,lol..,.,damn brain cells..,,.:)

Hmmmm.. Your homepage? You're in the band?

*waits for answer before complimenting again*
Ah, bugger it.
DotNoir is one of those posters you see around quite often. :) Which is good.....? Yeah. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.