Scald calling . . . any dutch or belgian heads here?

unhinged

R.i.P. Lizard
Mar 9, 2004
northern ireland
www.unhinged.me.uk
this is from belgium anybody speak dutch here?
if so can you tell me what the fuck this says?

SCALD – Headworm (Eigen Beheer) – MV 108

Voor een cd in eigen beheer is die bijzonder mooi uitgegeven. Het trio van Scald komt uit Ierland en wat ze hier brengen heeft toch een pak groeitijd nodig. Het gaat om een mix tussen crust, black, doom en punk met de nadruk op steeds terugkerende riffs. Dit doet me erg aan Dystopia denken, nog zo’n smerig bandje. Niet alle songs zijn even leuk maar er zitten enkele enorme uitschieters in en dat haalt het niveau van de plaat toch erg naar boven. Ik vermoed dat het geheel nog gaat groeien, dus geef ik (RM) ZILVER (5/7)

also wondering when the next review bunch goes up on royal cabbage :wave:

scald site updated with a couple of interviews if youre interested
www.scald.me.uk

I know one song in Dutch, learned from me grandfather. In other words, I'm no help with the translation. :p

But I do have a review in the works! Hehe, cabbage.

unhinged said:
this is from belgium anybody speak dutch here?
if so can you tell me what the fuck this says?
You know, there are a bunch of free on-line translators out there on the web. Have a look via Google, and you can literally cut and paste the text into the translator. It won't be perfect, but it'll be close enough.

Let me see if I can assist you, however:

Het trio van Scald komt uit Ierland
This trio Scald come from Ireland.

You scored 5/7.

also wondering when the next review bunch goes up on royal cabbage :wave:
When the corned beef is cooked!

Actually, should be ready to go up this weekend. How well it's received, however, is up to the NADster. (He accepts personal checks by the way). :loco:

JayKeeley said:
How well it's received, however, is up to the NADster. (He accepts personal checks by the way). :loco:
Oh aye. Blowjobs from attractive ladies too.

NAD said:
Oh aye. Blowjobs from attractive ladies too.

how about kneecappings? thats more the tradition in my part of the world :tickled:

seriously though look forward to reading your obviously well educated witty and intellectually powerful opinion nadster :puke:

oh aye and online translators are shite
but and endless source of mirth :rolleyes:

unhinged said:
Voor een cd in eigen beheer is die bijzonder mooi uitgegeven. Het trio van Scald komt uit Ierland en wat ze hier brengen heeft toch een pak groeitijd nodig. Het gaat om een mix tussen crust, black, doom en punk met de nadruk op steeds terugkerende riffs. Dit doet me erg aan Dystopia denken, nog zo’n smerig bandje. Niet alle songs zijn even leuk maar er zitten enkele enorme uitschieters in en dat haalt het niveau van de plaat toch erg naar boven. Ik vermoed dat het geheel nog gaat groeien, dus geef ik (RM) ZILVER (5/7)

For a self-released CD this one is packaged especially beautifully. The trio Scald hails from Ireland and what they are delivering here surely requires some time to grow. It concerns a mix between crust, black, doom and punk, with the emphasis on continuously returning riffs. This reminds me very much of Dystopia, another dirty band like this. Not all songs are equally nice but there are some real standout tracks among them, which adds a lot to the overall quality of the album. I suspect that this album will still grow on me, so the verdict is (RM) SILVER (5/7).

thanks a lot for that joost
it's a real help, I'll credit the translation to you on our site

You should write a song about on-line translators.

dunno jay, I generally don't write songs about things that amuse me
I like to write about the trials of life and the fragility of the human mind

right now i'm writing a song about a young girl on an epic voyage of self discovery.
its called

"Why does it smell like fish?"

should be good for a 12 minuter

unhinged said:
right now i'm writing a song about a young girl on an epic voyage of self discovery.
its called

"Why does it smell like fish?"

should be good for a 12 minuter
HAHAHAHAHA holy balls that's great.