SCANDALOUS NEWS everyone! Everyone READ this!

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
I was, like, watchin´ MTV today, and all of a sudden smack dab between Westlife and George Michael was Children of Bodom! Just a commercial, but still.

Children of Bodom has sooo totally SOLD OUT now!!! AHAHA HAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!!! Next thing you know MTV will be putting out special Children of Bodom-days, have a feature with Alexi on Cribs where he goes like "Ooooh, yeah, dis is my geetar...n dat owver der is my wumen." and last but certainly not the least outrageous to all fans: american kids will start wearing Children of Bodom-shirts and raving about how kewl the new Bodom and Kylie Minogue albums are.

As soon as I put it up, I felt that the general population here wouldn´t be ready for it...so I deleted it without mercy.

How the fuck did you get that, by the way? I had it up for a maximum of one minute. Are you becoming like rahvin, always hanging around here?

U[Sic]M said:
As soon as I put it up, I felt that the general population here wouldn´t be ready for it...so I deleted it without mercy.

How the fuck did you get that, by the way? I had it up for a maximum of one minute. Are you becoming like rahvin, always hanging around here?

I did write a post about this immediately after it was deleted, but it's gone to the second page now or something. It was very fucked up, I came in when you had written the post, went to the page, then pressed back so that I could return and call you "gay", and your post was GONE! Vanished! Nowhere to be seen! I really thought I was dreaming for a second.

Now, do you care to explain the opeth.txt file that's in your webspace as well? Hm? I want answers. You seem to have big plans in store for the Matt-net.

Well, if you have read the primary page, you will know what the Opeth-chat is all about. It´s actually a conversation I had a long time ago with Opeth, where Opeth lies to me. Opeth of all people, dammit! You may read the text freely at your convenience, if you wish.

Also, if you wish, the superb song on the page may very well be considered the theme of Matt-net, even though it has another name. Now it is your turn to produce something equal in brilliance! Now, go, my son, and create!

U[Sic]M said:
Children of Bodom has sooo totally SOLD OUT now!!! AHAHA HAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH!!! Next thing you know MTV will be putting out special blah blah blah blah....

homo.jpg