Scandinavian Tourdates announced

ouagadougou said:
thank you!!! thank you so much!!!

great news!! the joy! the happiness!! :Spin:

Can you remind me to inform you that the tourdates for Opeth's Scandanavian tour have been announced when I get home....... two days ago? :oops:

(When I saw the thread it was the first thing that popped into m head at work... unfortunately it would appear that it slipped my mind sometime during the day. :( )

Thhilly Thhhhpike!

I live in the United States and I half and half with Opeth touring more in the US. I like it because that means more Opeth for me. ^_^ I guess it is fair because Opeth seems to be pretty popular in the US and constantly gaining a larger audience. ^_^ However, Opeth is from Sweden. wtf gives Mikael. ^_~ We all know that Scandinavia is the metal center of the world. Show some respect. ^_~

Oystein said:
wish they`d play in Bergen. Gotta make a trip to Stavanger then...

I dunno, I am only 15 so it won't be easy for me to make the trip and get home or stay there, school next day... FUCK, the show is certainly really late, maybe they wll come to Bergen next Scandinavian tour...

Torenstain said:
I dunno, I am only 15 so it won't be easy for me to make the trip and get home or stay there, school next day... FUCK, the show is certainly really late, maybe they wll come to Bergen next Scandinavian tour...

Come on... just be "sick" the next day or something...

samoniac said:
15.10. Finland, Helsinki, Nosturi :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

Finally they come here. Isn't a big surprise though, since they promised so after they cancelled their gig in Tuska Festival
They're coming to Finland: Tampere: Pakkahuone 16.10 and Jyväskylä: Lutakko 17.10 too (I hope the month is right?). I don't know if someone has posted those dates somewhere other thread, but double info won't kill anyone, so. *starts saving money*

I thought of making the trip to Oslo, but it's an 18 show, guess I'll try Stavanger... BUT: I can't find Stavanger on Billetservice.no, i can only find the Oslo gig, anyone else got the same problem?