SCANNER cover art preview

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
300.jpg

300.jpg

Coming for Record Store Day (4/20/13). Limited edition of 1,000 worldwide. Spread the word! For anyone living outside the USA, or not near a hip* indie record store, we will have plenty of copies for the Estore. BUT, we do not expect these titles to last very long.

*I say hip store because despite making this available for RSD it does not mean every RSD store will carry it. It's just the way the cookie crumbles these days.

It's funny, because I actually got rid of all my "Two From The Vault", "Nuclear Blast Reloaded", etc releases except the Divebomb version of Solstice/Pray. Pray is simply too hard to find by itself.

It's funny, because I actually got rid of all my "Two From The Vault", "Nuclear Blast Reloaded", etc releases except the Divebomb version of Solstice/Pray. Pray is simply too hard to find by itself.

That SOLSTICE one was packaged together simply because Repka artwork license fee was expensive and eliminated any chance of doing them separately.

There's a license fee for artwork? That's fucked. Bands don't just own their artwork after they pay their artist hundreds/thousands of dollars?