Scanner set list

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
here is one of the most current set list from Scanner...they play all the great ones...wish they would add Tollshocked to the set list.

Intro
Not Alone
Terrion
The Judgement
R.M.U.
Wonder
F.T.B.
Rubberman
After the Storm
Puppet on a String
Ball of the Damned
Battle Of Poseidon
Buy Or Die
The Legionary
Warp 7
Across the Universe

Here is another one I came across from Jan 2015...

Not Alone
Terrion
The Judgement
R.M.U.
Wonder
F.T.B.
Ball of the Damned
Puppet on a String
After the Storm
Battle Of Poseidon
Buy Or Die
Warp 7
The Legionary
Rubberman
Across the Universe

I looked at the distribution of songs by album, and it is not altogether unexpected:

Hypertrace - 4
Terminal Earth - 3
Mental Reservation - 2
Ball Of The Damned - 2
Scantropolis - 0
The Judgement - 4

However, I hope they realize that this is a once in a lifetime event and some of us have been waiting 25 years* for an opportunity to see Scanner. So, while I love the new album**, maybe a few less new tracks in favor of classics like “Locked Out”****, “Touch The Light”, or “From The Dust Of The Ages”. Personally, I’d like them to include at least one from Scantropolis but I understand why they might not want to.

* Only 10 years for myself.
** Actually I still need to buy it; I’ve been listening to it on Spotify.
*** Seriously, how can they not play this every show?!?

I looked at the distribution of songs by album, and it is not altogether unexpected:

Hypertrace - 4
Terminal Earth - 3
Mental Reservation - 2
Ball Of The Damned - 2
Scantropolis - 0
The Judgement - 4

However, I hope they realize that this is a once in a lifetime event and some of us have been waiting 25 years* for an opportunity to see Scanner. So, while I love the new album**, maybe a few less new tracks in favor of classics like “Locked Out”****, “Touch The Light”, or “From The Dust Of The Ages”. Personally, I’d like them to include at least one from Scantropolis but I understand why they might not want to.

* Only 10 years for myself.
** Actually I still need to buy it; I’ve been listening to it on Spotify.
*** Seriously, how can they not play this every show?!?

Odin did tell them to stick to mostly the first album. Once it gets closer I know he will see if they can.

Odin did tell them to stick to mostly the first album. Once it gets closer I know he will see if they can.

I don't know if I like that. Some bands certainly I want them to do it. With this band considering it'll probably be the only time we see them, I'd like to see a good mix.