Scanner

Why are you taking credit for it???

Just stop.... jeez does't it get old after awhile? It is clear to everyone that Bob speaks for this festival, it is called PR (public relations).
Sometimes it is like a schoolyard in this forum, well actually most of the time. There are so many other things that can be discused and argued instead of questioning Bob on his acceptance of credit or lack there of. From what I gather from show goers and bands is that Bob doesn't nearly get the props he deserves anyway.
Nonetheless, the man is speaking on behalf of Ragnarokkr not himself. Try again, maybe next topic can start an argument.

Just stop.... jeez does't it get old after awhile? It is clear to everyone that Bob speaks for this festival, it is called PR (public relations).
Sometimes it is like a schoolyard in this forum, well actually most of the time. There are so many other things that can be discused and argued instead of questioning Bob on his acceptance of credit or lack there of. From what I gather from show goers and bands is that Bob doesn't nearly get the props he deserves anyway.
Nonetheless, the man is speaking on behalf of Ragnarokkr not himself. Try again, maybe next topic can start an argument.

thank you my good man. much appreciated