Scar Symmetry = Good Grief

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Good grief I cant believe how fucking awesome the new Scar Symmetry is!!! I received the promo in the mail about 4 days ago and it hasnt left my cd player. For once I am actually looking forward to writing a review. This band is awesome it is ridiculous.

The clean vocals could not have been done better, I gotta figure out which member does it and see if he is any other bands. The riffs are just crushing the drumming goes from extreme death metal to the perfect progressive metal styled drums. I just cant believe how awesome this release is.

I was a big fan of their last release, but this one is just :OMG:!!!

Any thoughts?

Creeps said:
This is the 2nd thread on these guys, great album. I didn't know there was a first album... how does it compare? Same style?

the first one is awesome! my favorite of 2005! cant wait to get the new one. you guys should also check out disarmonia mundi. awesome italian band with speed from soilwork on vocals. disarmonia mundi is the best metal band in the world right now in my oppinion, with scar symmetry coming in at a close second. you can have a listen at www.myspace.com/disarmoniamundi
\m/ cheers -jonah

I've been dying to hear this album. It's so great that there wasn't much of a wait for a new album from these guys. I'm glad to read that it is even better than the first. I MUST HAVE this album now, haha! Cheers!

BlackenedDawn said:
I've been dying to hear this album. It's so great that there wasn't much of a wait for a new album from these guys. I'm glad to read that it is even better than the first. I MUST HAVE this album now, haha! Cheers!
There will actually be like 1 1/2 years between these releases, but it seems so quick between them, because the debut wasn't released in the US until like 6 months after it was released in Europe. This new one isn't available for sale for a few months, but it has leaked quite early. The first one leaked real early as well.

Britt

Wow, when did this come out, or is it out already? What's the title?

Scar Symmetry is one of the few bands that allll of the current WREKage hosts like (excepting possibly Tim :)), so if this new CD kicks ass, we'll be playing it on the air a LOT. :headbang: