Scarlet heavens

Mirva

Jul 23, 2001
Lahti, Finland
What do you like "Scarlet heavens" ?
I think it´s one of the best Katatonia song EVER, even it is quite different, but still... It´s so great...

(Everybody on the Mailing List are talking about that song and I would like to share this thing with all of you too!

:D )

-Mirva-

i havent heard it either.... : (
at first i hated it, but now i think its good that some katatonia trakks/albums are rare...its nice to know theyre floating around out there and when i want to motivate some day and get a copy made or magically find the album (yeah right! ill keep wishing!:p ), i can hear a totally new <to me> katatonia song...
like when i first heard quiet world off the deadsite...that was a very cool thing!

Originally posted by Evisceratrix
i havent heard it either.... : (
at first i hated it, but now i think its good that some katatonia trakks/albums are rare...its nice to know theyre floating around out there and when i want to motivate some day and get a copy made or magically find the album (yeah right! ill keep wishing!:p ), i can hear a totally new <to me> katatonia song...
like when i first heard quiet world off the deadsite...that was a very cool thing!

You're right about "totaly new" song! It is amazing feeling, when you like old stuff of band more, and hear their old song, you never heard, looks like band returned to those times! My favorite album of Anathema is "The Silent Enigma", and when a week ago I heard "We Are The Bible", it was like honey on my wounded soul ! The same thing was with "Sounds of Decay" Katatonia.

I like the long length of their good songs. I personally wish they made their songs longer. I would kill to have a 10 minute version of "Palace of Frost." :(

:eek: oh no mindmorgue!!! youve let out my big secret! now everyone knows im really a raver!!! i must quickly hide all the glow sticks!!!

haha NO! no more fucking raves! one was way more than enough! i can still recall the beat they played for 5 straight hours....

seriously -i have been busy, school has started back and im just immersed in my studies. i have a guitar class though!
:D the focus is on country/bluegrass-should be interesting! ill email you about that mp3 though...thanks!