Scarpoint featuring Meshuggah, Soilwork, Clawfinger, Evergrey, Nightwish etc.

Very cool collaboration indeed. :headbang:

wow. this setup would pretty much be the best band in the world. I always imagined it's not as hard to meet those people as some may think because in sweden everyone plays in a metal band. :)

If it weren't so damn cold, I'd fuckin' move to Sweden TODAY.

Badass dude, incredible lineup, amazing music, and a great cause. I still get cold sweats sometimes when I think to my school bullies, not cool.

Badass dude, incredible lineup, amazing music, and a great cause. I still get cold sweats sometimes when I think to my school bullies, not cool.

don't worry !!!
They'll be in jail or doing some fucked up/horrible job.
because, you know, when they were in school they thought it was so cool to beat to death people..... now they have what they deserve.
Useless people! and on top of that useless parents, most of it is their fucking fault to not be able to teach people the right way.

Wow, Ola, that's amazing... huge amounts of talent pulled together for this cause (Tagtgren!!! :worship:) and a great one at that!

I was a victim of childhood bullying here in the U.S., and then a victim of the judicial system when I defended myself against him (let's just say he came out a lot more bloody then I did, so I got charged :mad:) and it's just something here that's overlooked so very much. As soon as you graduate and hit the real world, someone who harasses you can be arrested and thrown in jail, but when you're a kid in high school, harassment and abuse is "just life". WTF?! More law in the real world than for our kids in their schools... it's fucking weak. :guh: