Scars of the Crucifix

Amazing album \m/ The DVD is excellent aswell!

I'm pissed off though because I ordered Deicide and Decapitated's albums together when they first appeared on the webstore and didn't get a signed poster from either :( ... But both albums make up for it! :eek:

Scars is the best thing Deicide have put out in years. Moving to Earache was a definitely good move. I haven't put this album down since I got it. Also the DVD kicks ass. Laghed my ass off through most of it. haha

:hotjump:

the DVD comes in a 2cd jewelcase as well as the digipack...

'Scars...' is easily the fucking best album I've heard so far this year. Thank fuck for Earache coming to the rescue, and I just hope that the band stay with them for at least another album or two, because if any future albums are like Scars, then it's bound to be worth it.

No Shit I Got The Album The Day It Came Out. I Got Eriks Pick And A Signed Poster. I Agree Fully This Is One Hell Of A Cd/dvd The Music Is 9 Tracks Of Fast Teck Death Metal No Slow Songs (i Can't Say That For Cannibal Suffocation Or Decapitated). I Love The Leads On All The Songs The Hoffman Bros Are The Best A Death Metal Solos, Steve Is Insane He Just Keeps Getting Faster And Faster With The Double Bass Blasts, And Lord Benton Laid Down His Best Vocals Since Legion. I Say It Is A 10/10 The Best This Year Easy. It Was So Good I Went And Bought Another Copy. We Want More Deicide Dvds