SCARY classical piano video

:yow:

My little sister played some Rachmaninov, but she says her hands are too small. :D

As for the clip, I'm speechless.

Except that she'd probably kick the bejesus out of Rudess. :D

I haven't downloaded it yet but I think I've seen this before. Is she blondand wearing a big black roabe? Does she look a little like Gwenith Paltrow ? If not I'll downlaod it

Guys, dont be schocked, yes, its a virtuoso piano piece... but it doesnt sound good to me, thats one of the reazon i dont like Rachmaninov so much, he wrote beutiful pieces and he also wrote noisy pieces like that one, forget about speed and focus on melody.

Sometimes a slow piece could be more difficult to play it...however if you really want to listen to an amazing, melodical and powerful set of piano works, you should get Chopins Etudes Op 12 and 0p 25.

I have realised that. He did it to me and the odessey and probably more. Hey dado, was that the guy that was insulting MJR on the "this just proves it" thread. The one that got locked and i really wanted to know what happened but didn't?

What kinda things was he saying? I guess he's from the Opeth, COB or other Death metal boards (that are horribly wrong)

rachmaninov eh..........I'd give one of my livers to play one of those peices! :Smug:

As for rachmaninov...has anyone seen the movie 'Shine'? It's about a virtuoso kid that studies piano and so forth and performs one of his songs. It was rediculous!

Peace