Scary Metal? (Halloween Music)

AltF4

New Metal Member
Sep 19, 2007
Hi, I am searching for songs similar to these following four compiled by Marilyn Manson:

Resident Evil Theme
Seizure Of Power
Reunion
Cleansing

These 4 songs contain attributes of some crazy drum beats, sound effects, and scary, yet heavy riffs that just roar.

I am wondering if anyone knows of any songs like these that Marilyn Manson has done.
I am specifically looking for instrumental metal music that gets the blood flowing like these do.

I really need your suggestions so I can compile a mix for our upcoming traditional halloween house scare. (Basically play all this scary music and fog machines, grim reaper decoys (as well as some real ppl in our grave yard to scare others) anyways so I am looking for music like this. Thanks guys.

Hi, I am searching for songs similar to these following four compiled by Marilyn Manson:

Resident Evil Theme
Seizure Of Power
Reunion
Cleansing

These 4 songs contain attributes of some crazy drum beats, sound effects, and scary, yet heavy riffs that just roar.

I am wondering if anyone knows of any songs like these that Marilyn Manson has done.
I am specifically looking for instrumental metal music that gets the blood flowing like these do.

I really need your suggestions so I can compile a mix for our upcoming traditional halloween house scare. (Basically play all this scary music and fog machines, grim reaper decoys (as well as some real ppl in our grave yard to scare others) anyways so I am looking for music like this. Thanks guys.

1.Manson is not scary
2.Manson is not metal
3.Try Sunn 0))). Crank it up super loud. Go for the BlackOne record.

looooooooool

Who else sees an ad for a 3D SPOOKY HALOWEEN SCREENSAVER? Crows, a ghost and a solid blue witch flying across the screen with the backdrop of a grim house, dead trees and fog... at night.

Ajattara is a good choice, Sunn 0))) will just put people to sleep with it's constant drooooooooning.