Scenes from the pit (Vancouver Commodore Oct 26)

Nice pics! This one here...

bodom0

has Janne looking like something from Village of the Damned. :D

Nice pics!

But how did they let you take those? because security at the concert I went was pretty tight.

And man Lamb of God here in the US are huge as compared to Bodom who is starting to get huge. So if the tour was over Europe then hell yes! Bodom Headlining and crappy Lamb of God as an opening guest, but in the US it just has to be done that way for now.

Haha! I can see the back of my head in like 4 of those pictures! I was right in front of Henkka for the whole show; I was wearing the Hatebreeder shirt.

During Throwdown's set (Throwdown was terrible...) we were chanting for Bodom in between every song. Their lead singer was like "oh yeah, Bodom is up next..." and we yelled louder than ever.

The show was fucking awesome. My third time seeing Bodom, and my favourite night so far. The set was great (loved to hear Hate Crew Deathroll live!) and obviously the usual Needled, Sixpounder, Hate Me!, Silent Night Bodom Night, etc.

Henkka was so loud. Last show I was on Roope's side of the stage, but this time I could hear Henkka's bass just rumbling. We were yelling so loud at him between songs, he kept on giving us the horns and yelled out "how's it going guys?!" in between songs. Jaska pointed at us a couple times as well.

Alexi and Roope were on fire as usual, and Janne sounded great, but his keyboards were too quiet (as usual) Great fucking show though!

I heard Bodom is going to be doing a headlining tour when the new album comes out next year, and I know they love Vancouver, so I hope they come here, I know I'll be up front again!

The Bringer said:
What was the setlist for Vancouver? I couldn't get the day off work to go down and see it (from Kelowna).

needled 24/7, sixpounder, hate me, silent night bodom night, downfall, chokehold, everytime i die, bodom beach terror, i think they ended with hate crew deathroll