Schenker World Wide Live 2004

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I just got my dvd in the mail today! About a month late, damn them!
It was well worth the wait, though...
It was the same set that they played when I saw them.
Killer, killer dvd. I would recommend this to anyone that a fan(even a casual one) of Michael's work! Chris Logan is not the best singer out there, but the way he delivers the songs, works. The only down side, is that ther is very little or decent camera work on Michael's chops...
I can live with it though, it's a spectacular performance, Rev & Pete Holmes click & they are tight! This immediately replaced Plant/Page on the dvd player...

they were pretty damn good live when we played with them last week too,tho i'm a bit upset cause thier bass player blew my ampeg up.nice to see a legend play guitar from the side stage-in this case,about 3 feet from him!cool gigs

baldyboy said:
they were pretty damn good live when we played with them last week too,tho i'm a bit upset cause thier bass player blew my ampeg up.nice to see a legend play guitar from the side stage-in this case,about 3 feet from him!cool gigs
Rev. Jones blew your rig?!
Wow! He's got to be one of the most exciting players out there right now.
Did they replace it for you?!

nope,didnt even tell me till i got it back a few days ago!(lent it to em for a few of thier other shows we wernt doing).he was a rather good player-straight out of the billy sheehan school of whizz,not bad at all.all the guys playing were good pros,but its not like a band in the sense i'm used to if you know what i mean,and to be honest,schenker didnt even look like he wanted to be there-talk was he was only doing this tour stuff to fund his divorce.guy looked really fed up whenever i saw him.damn shame.he can still play very well though.
gotta get hold of the promoter about repairing the rig-ont think i'll have too much joy.a case of live n learn i'm afraid sixx.it was still worth it-looks good on the cv.just waiting for a call on monday to tell us if we're playing with american headcharge this month,and i've gotta talk to people about the megadeth european tour in feb.while theres pretty much no chance we're gonna get that,believe me,if we do,i'm gonna be crowing for months!

Thanks Baldy, I just read where, Schenker had another meltdown & cancelled the tour!
I also was reading where Rev. Jones beat down Chris Logan & that's why Chris Logan left the tour! It's no wonder why the guy flipped his lid...
I feel for the guy, I love him as a player & I hope for the best for him & the future...
Hey Baldy, I'm pulling for you & the boys to land the Megadeth gigs.
SIXX

it was rev jones that did that?!!everyone thought it was schenker.must admit that the bass dude did look a little psycho.the singer they got in place was damn fine tho,good voice on him,and a good attitude to boot.chatted a little with him,he was most pleasant.
shame they cancelled the rest of the tour-they had a real hard ass american tour manager called dave,a very unforgiving man.just glad he made sure my stuff came back to me,even if it was broken!
the megadeth tour is one that about 50 bands that i know of are all in the frame for,and most of them are better known than us!if any of you guys are friends with mr mustaine,put in a word for us :lol:
life in a new band,who'd do it huh?
ME FOR ONE,ITS FKIN GREAT!!!!

cheerz for the pull sixx,your the best :worship:

baldyboy said:
it was rev jones that did that?!!everyone thought it was schenker.must admit that the bass dude did look a little psycho.the singer they got in place was damn fine tho,good voice on him,and a good attitude to boot.chatted a little with him,he was most pleasant.
shame they cancelled the rest of the tour-they had a real hard ass american tour manager called dave,a very unforgiving man.just glad he made sure my stuff came back to me,even if it was broken!
the megadeth tour is one that about 50 bands that i know of are all in the frame for,and most of them are better known than us!if any of you guys are friends with mr mustaine,put in a word for us :lol:
life in a new band,who'd do it huh?
ME FOR ONE,ITS FKIN GREAT!!!!

cheerz for the pull sixx,your the best :worship:

hehehethat would be fucking cool if PC could tour with Megadeth!!! Good Luck ol'Buddy!