SCHOCKING NEWS!!! (Saxon)

Crusader

Metal addict
Sep 13, 2002
:OMG: FRITZ RANDOW LEAVES SAXON!!! JÖRG MICHAEL REPLACES HIM!!!:OMG:

"Long-running British heavy metallers SAXON have set "Lionheart" as the title of their new album, due on September 20 through SPV Records. Taking care of all drumming duties on the CD is Jörg Michael (STRATOVARIUS), who will also join the group on their upcoming tour, according to Germany's Rock Hard magazine. Previous SAXON skinsman Fritz Randow has reportedly left the band in order to concentrate on other projects and may rejoin the group at some point in the future." Quoted from Blabbermouth, link beneath.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=23639

Is this good or bad? Questions!
I don't think this will be a major setback to Saxon though, Jörg Michael is a good drummer.

Hmmm... better stay away from public toilets that one

Crusader said:
:OMG: FRITZ RANDOW LEAVES SAXON!!! JÖRG MICHAEL REPLACES HIM!!!:OMG:

"Long-running British heavy metallers SAXON have set "Lionheart" as the title of their new album, due on September 20 through SPV Records. Taking care of all drumming duties on the CD is Jörg Michael (STRATOVARIUS), who will also join the group on their upcoming tour, according to Germany's Rock Hard magazine. Previous SAXON skinsman Fritz Randow has reportedly left the band in order to concentrate on other projects and may rejoin the group at some point in the future." Quoted from Blabbermouth, link beneath.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=23639

Is this good or bad? Questions!
I don't think this will be a major setback to Saxon though, Jörg Michael is a good drummer.

well.. thanx Fritz Randow for the drumming on the previous albums.. I think it was fantastic... in my opinion another drummer (sound technics) like Nigel Glockler but I liked it.. hope the next dummer is equal and according what i read in this site Im hopefull ...Good luck Fritz Du hast eine gute Arbeit gemacht bei Saxon!!!!!! and I hope that the new drummer plays on the next CD so we can check it the proove of the pudding is in the eating..and drinking :kickass:

WWW.SAXON747.COM

NIGEL GLOCKLER will join SAXON on stage at the Wacken Open Air festival on Saturday 7th August.

Nigel will play 747 Strangers in the Night, the first time since retiring from the band due to injury in 1999.
NIGEL GLOCKLER will join SAXON on stage at the Wacken Open Air festival on Saturday 7th August.

Nigel will play 747 Strangers in the Night, the first time since retiring from the band due to injury in 1999.

WWW.SAXON747.COM