School of Infantry

Dec 27, 2004
SOI is pretty rad so far, hard as fuck but enjoyable if you're not a little bitch like some people. We spent all last week in the field sleeping on the ground, blowing shit up, shooting guns, PTing, and generaly being filthy disgusting things. Uhhhh, not much to say, we did live fire rushes, night firing (we started a forest fire we shot so many tracer rounds, so that ruled), more combat shooting, more shooting, and more shooting. It is fucking 90 degrees so wearing full gear sucks balls etc. etc. blahblah. I got a video camera so I've been filming random ass shit, but didn't take it to the field because they would probobly find it and smash it over my face, hah. I'll try to get some sick explode-y footage at some point.

Hmmmm, well ask some fucking questions if you have any, and I'll try to answer today/tomarrow, but after that it's back into the fucking wilderness for some more field training.

It's funny the shit me and my friends here talk about and how terrified 'normal' civilian types would be if they heard. Rightfully so I guess. Talk of killing entire families, babbies, etc. Also how noncchalantly we talk about getting fucking killed randomly.

Every time I film somthing I think about what it's going to be like looking back at the footage with somone in it that is dead at that point. It aint like bootcamp which was POGs and Grunts, here it's all Grunts. They sit you down and tell you 'Look to your left and right, one of you is going to be dead within 7 months' etc. etc. It's a whole different world and it's fucking good shit.

"What's the best part about killing babbies Green?"

"Two kills Tully."

"Why's that?"

"You get the mother to."