May 12, 2005
www.schwarzreich.cjb.net

Website for a Melbournian band

We won a metal battle of the bands last year and played numerous gigs

Within a few months we will be playing another gig somewhere in Melbourne

It would be cool if like minded individuals could show up

Details of the impending gig will be posted on the site

Till then join the forums and discuss with the current members

Our influences include DARKTHRONE, Bathory, BURZUM, Immortal, Amon Amarth, Metallica, Nile plus a fair few more.

:headbang:

i cant hear shit on the samples. all i hear is mrmmmmmmmphhhhhhhhhhh bum bum bum bum mrrrmppppppppppphhhhhhhh eeeeee eeeeeee eeeeeee eeeeee mrphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bum bum bum bum....

and the only influence i can see is of DRI for stealing the name of there song for your album.

how original for a song... fuck a donkey.... wow this is stupid.

These arent the songs we play live

It is chaos metal, meant to sound chaotic demons and lies

Then again if your some power metal perfectionist I guess youve got every right to despise this music

Who the fuck are DRI?

To belgar, try listening to the forbidden lands of the frost winterdemons. It is far more coherent... try the last two songs

SchwarzReich said:
These arent the songs we play live

It is chaos metal, meant to sound chaotic demons and lies

Then again if your some power metal perfectionist I guess youve got every right to despise this music

Who the fuck are DRI?

To belgar, try listening to the forbidden lands of the frost winterdemons. It is far more coherent... try the last two songs

SHAME ON A NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN GAME ON A NIGGA

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
SHAME ON A NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN GAME ON A NIGGA

I respect the fact that you purposely make as little sense as possible, like our music.

Discord and Decrepidagio are the way for chaos metal

Obviously I AM serious you power/death metal fags. If you believe that because i dont know who some lame band with a fast guitarist are gives you reason to attack me, then i guess ill attack you in a similar fashion

Who are DB?

Rationalized chaos is what we record

ok i'm actually trying to think of something to throw at shwarz , but i cant think of anything for that jack ass.. umm yeah i dont even want to try , but umm that website must have really sucked.. it doesnt even work now hahaha.. anyway, if your going to go bashing metal bands shwarz.. your in for a beating of your life by the many fans of it on this site... so get ready .... fool