Scooter Libby won't go to jail

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
Yup, that's right. President Shrub commuted his sentence to the 250k fine and probation. He ruined the career and life of a CIA operative sworn to uphold and defend our rights which are being trampled on by this administration by revealing her covert identity, and instead of serving his just sentence, he calls on our fearless fucking moron leader to bail him out. Fuck him and fuck this administration.

Move to Europe or Canada.

totally saw it coming
but it's still kind of pissing me off

Bush is going to do more damage in the last 1 or two years of his term then he has during the entire first 6 years, because now his approval rating is so low, he doesn't give a shit anymore.

Bush is going to do more damage in the last 1 or two years of his term then he has during the entire first 6 years, because now his approval rating is so low, he doesn't give a shit anymore.

seriously
i think bush stopped giving a shit after getting into office the 2nd time
after the he won the 2nd election, he didn't really need high aproval ratings for anything

Seriously, did anyone think Libby would do actual jail time? The group of liars, thieves and shady characters that are running our country would never let a buddy do time.

i knew he wouldn't do time
but now that it's official that he won't do time
my anger from before has come back, a little

You didn't see it coming? Please.

One or two bad leaders will put you in the "shitter" so to speak, three if you count Nixon, doesn't mean we can't climb out.

Its mildly disturbing that the law system doesn't seem to apply to those connected with the Bush Administration. I'm usually as apathetic as the next guy, but this still annoys me.

if i do it'd be because the EU relaxed the stupid immigration laws which seem to effect everyone except turkey

FREE HEALTH CARE!

Move to France or Cuba. Awesome fucking health care.