Score

Protected Witness said:
How much do you normally see these for nowadays?

i dont see them very often nowadays. but im not really looking either. the point is, it seems too expensive for what it is. in my opinion, the only opeth cd worth paying more than sticker price for is the blackwater park re-release...considering the 2 otherwise unreleased songs.

NineFeetUnderground said:
i dont see them very often nowadays. but im not really looking either. the point is, it seems too expensive for what it is. in my opinion, the only opeth cd worth paying more than sticker price for is the blackwater park re-release...considering the 2 otherwise unreleased songs.

Yeah, you are probably right. But I'm a stickler fanboy.

@delivebrainrance

I got Morningrise from Mr. Å. I wanted Orchid, but somebody douched me at the last second.

AnTz0r said:
and if it has the logo will it be a collector or without the logo?

The original European candlelight issue has no logo and has been long out of print. These are the most rare.

The original American issues of the first three albums have logos, but are also all out of print. Apparently they have different album art than the Euros too.

What everyone sees in the stores now for the first three albums are the 2000 re-issues that everyone seems to be irritated by, artwork, logos, bonus tracks, and all.

woo im lucky... i walked into my cd store and bought the out of print us original. He actually gave it to me for free too because the case was broken lol