Scott Ian Interview Question Suggestions...

Will they ever play any Bush era tunes live ever again. Why don't they now?

Ask him to please take the covers out of the set. It's no-one's favourite part of the show.

Ask him to please take the covers out of the set. It's no-one's favourite part of the show.

Yeah...and the flabby songs too (medusa...madhouse...) especially when they play a short set! In this case they must rape the crowd, not make love!
the setlist will be stronger! :Smokedev:

The French there, advocating rape.

My problem with their set choices is the same as most bands; they don't know what's good about them. I think they maybe let the memories of the album colour their decisions. Scott Ian was having a bad time during State of Euphoria (divorce, etc) so maybe they forget what a weird and delicious album it is.

The French there, advocating rape.

My problem with their set choices is the same as most bands; they don't know what's good about them. I think they maybe let the memories of the album colour their decisions. Scott Ian was having a bad time during State of Euphoria (divorce, etc) so maybe they forget what a weird and delicious album it is.

True, I sometimes have the feeling Scott and Charlie hate this album, always made me wonder why. This album contains some of their best guitar riffings.

True, I sometimes have the feeling Scott and Charlie hate this album, always made me wonder why. This album contains some of their best guitar riffings.
I remember reading where Scott said he disliked the album and that they weren't satisfied with it because they had to rush it in order to have it out for the Ozzy tour. I love it, imagine if they had more time to pick it apart!:worship:

I remember reading where Scott said he disliked the album and that they weren't satisfied with it because they had to rush it in order to have it out for the Ozzy tour. I love it, imagine if they had more time to pick it apart!:worship:

The album doesn't seem any rushed to me. Maybe vocals aren't that great but they sound a little better than on ATL anyway :lol: