SCOTT IAN: 'Three More Killer ANTHRAX Songs Written

gerardomosh

May 9, 2006
ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian has issued the following update:

"No rest for the wicked.

"Got back from Chicago Sunday night [April 29]. Three more killer ANTHRAX songs written for a total of eight. We're right on track.

"Started guitars on Pearl's [Pearl Aday; Ian's fiancée and daughter of legendary crooner Meat Loaf] record Monday. Vocals yesterday. Two more weeks 'till we mix. Sound so fucking good.

"I can't wait for people to hear all this music. It's great to be so swamped with rock.":headbang:

Sounds good! Hopefully they can solidify a lineup and get to work recording soon!:headbang:

I really like what Mr. Bello and Scott were playing..that riff was killer. I can still kind of hear John coming over with the vocals though:( I guess I'll give up. I just hope they make a good decision for this whole vocalist thing.

Oh wait just in..CHRIS CORNELL

AND HE'S GOT HIS SOUNDGARDEN VOICE BACK!

my volumne on computer is fucked,it wont stop muting on and off,ill be taking computer down today to get that fixed i should have months ago lol,cant wait to here it!

???? This Pearl, person is she the lead singer of a band that Scott is playing with right now?? I went to the Galaxy a few weeks ago to see a few bands play and he was there playing in a band with a female singer??

IMG_0563.jpg

???? This Pearl, person is she the lead singer of a band that Scott is playing with right now?? I went to the Galaxy a few weeks ago to see a few bands play and he was there playing in a band with a female singer??

IMG_0563.jpg

She's Meatloaf's daughter and Scott's fiance. I haven't heard her sing yet, but if she's half as good as her father, she should do well!