Scott in Deadwood

Jockthrax said:
Sorry if this is old news but I see Scotts appearing in an episode of Deadwood, he's posted some picks in the CDC. And they let him keep the beard :loco:

is that joke?!?!?

is he really gonna be on the show?

post the pic!

Season 3. It's supposed to air in August. Don't blink or you'll miss me.
I hope to get on again when they start filming season 4 in August.

Black Thirteen said:
Season 3. It's supposed to air in August. Don't blink or you'll miss me.
I hope to get on again when they start filming season 4 in August.

You look like a real cowboy, like a real jewish rockstar cowboy. :D

never even heard of deadwood, is it big in the states i take it?!!?!?

is it like, rawhide? haha i am being serious, its the only frame of reference i have :)

no doubt thats the coolest beard in the history of the cowboy tho surely.....

never even heard of deadwood, is it big in the states i take it?!!?!?

is it like, rawhide? haha i am being serious, its the only frame of reference i have :)

no doubt thats the coolest beard in the history of the cowboy tho surely.....

lovejoy is in it??!?!?! haha its weird where people end up, lovejoy in deadwood and a lead character no less, who have thought that when he was some farty antiques colletor on the bbc...........hugh laurie as 'house' is just insane .......can't take it seriously, whens the punchline coming?

lokey said:
lovejoy is in it??!?!?! haha its weird where people end up, lovejoy in deadwood and a lead character no less, who have thought that when he was some farty antiques colletor on the bbc...........hugh laurie as 'house' is just insane .......can't take it seriously, whens the punchline coming?

Honestly you wouldnt think its the same person, his character is a c*nt of the highest degree. He pimp shoots and swears his way through each episode.