Scott Peterson is some smooth-ass motherfucker

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com

Before meeting at the Elephant Bar, each of them described themselves as unattractive, Frey testified. And between the bar and the restaurant, Peterson wanted to stop at a hotel to check in and change his clothes.

At the hotel room, Peterson, whom she described as cheerful, pulled a bottle of champagne out of a brown leather bag and poured it into glasses. He also produced a box of strawberries, and he put a few in the glasses, Frey said.

Peterson later said it was awkward to have slept together after just meeting her, because he was leaving the following week, Frey testified.

"hey let's just stop and let me get a hotel room just to change my clothes in, baby."

"hey, what's this? champagne! and i happen to have a box of strawberries right here..."

Why don't women laugh hysterically at men like this?

HAHAHAH CNN.com just changed their headline from something like "Frey testifies " to AMBER FREY DESCRIBES SCOTT PETERSON'S WEB OF LIES

maybe this guy is gonna get convicted after all!

His wife is certainly gorgeous. Kobe is fucked in the head because he never got rejected at anything, and when he did he had an escape route in working harder to get it. Unfortunatly it doesn't work that way with women all the time. Kobe is a tremendous talent but also the most inflated head I have ever seen in an athlete, usually not the humble kind in the first place...

i haven't really been following either case, but from what i see/know, it looks like it's going to be almost impossible to convict Kobe fairly. as eager as i usually am to see sports rapist types punished, it looks like it's, at heart, a "he said it was consensual, she said it wasn't" situation, which isn't nearly enough to convict a person of rape on. and all the factors that swing in either direction are based around credibility, of which hers has been pretty damaged.

Peterson seems guilty. could be the biased media shaping my impressions, of course, but...

i know it sounds weird but i can just tell scott peterson is guilty. i even had a creepy dream about it a long time ago. he's just such a rat faced punk.

No he isn't. I remember when Lacey first disappeared it was on the local news and me and my boyfriend-at-the-time's mother looked at eachother and said "the husband did it" and left it at that. Now look. He totally did. Bastard.