Scotty call Tim "Ripper2 Owens

owens is great buy yeah he's not coming to anthrax. he already has 2 bands (iced eart and beyond fear)

the should get a guy named chris van dahl. he sang on the l.a. guns album "american hardcore" but his voice is a lot more versatile than he displayed on that album.

either that or get whitefield crane since it looks like no one bought the awesome another animal album

umm the new Iced Earth album kicks ass, and Tim don't fit in with the Anthrax sound, from either era of the band.

Bring back Bush, or call it a day.[/QUOTE]

thats how i feel. i really either want him or no one.

still though i'd rather have someone new (whitefield crane, chris van dahl) then have joey back

the should get a guy named chris van dahl. he sang on the l.a. guns album "american hardcore" but his voice is a lot more versatile than he displayed on that album.

No! That's the absolute worst L.A. Guns album EVER and it's because of the vocals! Seriously, that's the only album they've ever released that I HATE! I'd rather see them break up the band then hire that no-talent piece of shit!

No! That's the absolute worst L.A. Guns album EVER and it's because of the vocals! Seriously, that's the only album they've ever released that I HATE! I'd rather see them break up the band then hire that no-talent piece of shit!

go to chris van dahl on myspace. he sings for an aerosmith tribute band now called PUMP and sounds pretty damn close to steven tyler so like i said he has a lot more talent than that album showed. i loved "american hardcore". the songs "kevorkian" and "i am alive" kick my ass. great guitar solo on "i am alive" too. one of my friends saw l.a. guns on every tour between 1990 and 2002. he stopped going now because he said both versions of l.a. guns (theres a tracii guns/paul black version and a phil lewis/steve riley version) are boring. he said other than the early 90's the american hardcore tour was thebest l.a. guns tour he ever saw. he told me chris was awesome on stage and sang completely different live. BTW my friend think american hardcore is not only the worst l.a. guns album but possibly the worst album ever

whats wrong with that??

i was just showing how versatile his voice was. on the american hardcore album he sounds like phil anselmo mixed with zakk wylde circa 2000, so to go from that to steven tyler style singing is pretty weird

Yes; Tim doesn't really fit with either era of Anthrax

But there's a 95% chance it won't be Joey. And that's being pretty optimistic, I think.

Your friend is smart!:lol:

that just shows you though the fact he though van dahl was awesome live how different he sounds live then on the album. i was just throwing out names of singers not really doing much at this moment who anthrax know. i'm pretty sure l.a. guns thank anthrax in the booklet of american hardcore because they played a few shows together around that time. i still wanna hear van dahl get a shot at something thats not a band trying to sound super heavy and making him sing like a hardcore wannabe.....unfortunately anthrax just might try that with their next album :erk:

Why does Ripper get suggested so much? I mean The stuff he does is good but a real poor fit for thraz. At least as far as the songs that exist already. Who knows what a new style and singer might be. Oh and just because.,...... John Corabi could be interesting. I always dug his voice if not the bands he was recording with.

Why does Ripper get suggested so much? I mean The stuff he does is good but a real poor fit for thraz. At least as far as the songs that exist already. Who knows what a new style and singer might be. Oh and just because.,...... John Corabi could be interesting. I always dug his voice if not the bands he was recording with.

agreed, Ripper has a great voice, its just not the type of voice that fits even remotely close with any era of Anthrax music.

getting ripper to sing for Anthrax would have been like getting David Lee Roth to sing for AC/DC after Bon Scott

Interesting idea. Could fit.

I still think, one of the thousands of former Annihilator-singers might fit. Call Randy Rampage! Or maybe Aaron Randall, I really like "Set The World On Fire". Or someone all new.

Or...

wait a minute...

HEUREKA! Bring back Bush!!!

None of the Annihilator singers, plzkthnx.

I still say Eric A.K.

Or Bruce Hall.

But mostly Eric.

Really? Well, cheers to you then. :kickass:

I think they should've put up a petition for HIM instead of Di'Anno!! (I remember that... heh. Not sure how or why.) Eric would RULE.