Scotty call Tim "Ripper2 Owens

Bring back Bush, or call it a day.[/QUOTE]

thats how i feel. i really either want him or no one.

still though i'd rather have someone new (whitefield crane, chris van dahl) then have joey back[/QUOTE

To Hell with that! Bring back Joey! :headbang:

Sometimes I want Joey back, then sometimes I just go "ehh..." *shrug* Dunno why. I guess I'm just curious to see how a new guy would do. But it would still be cool to have Joey back. It would be awkward, but thinking musically and not personally then yes, I would want that. But if Joey DOES come back, then they must cover the Bells of Acheron and Bewitched by Candlemass. MUST. (I'm on a Candlemass kick. Can you tell? :D)

It'd be even funnier if they went with the singer from White Lion! Why not, they used White Lion's drummer!:lol:

2 things, when was greg d'angelo from white lion in anthrax?

second ww III play entirely different music than white lion

None of the Annihilator singers, plzkthnx.

I still say Eric A.K.

Or Bruce Hall.

But mostly Eric.

I am pretty sure Bruce could nail the Belladonna era stuff, but do you think Bruce would do the same on the Bush era Anthrax?

He was the drummer before Charlie. I think he played on a demo or two, nothing huge. Still amusing, though, huh? :D Kinda like how Matt Fallon was their singer for like two weeks. HEY!! Let's bring HIM back!! :lol:

And to the dude above me, you know? You've got me thinking. I'm listening to Omega Conspiracy now and going "DAYUM that guy would kick ass on the OLD STUFF..." so yes, you have a point. If he sang the John stuff, he'd sing it technically well, but he'd make them sound, like, power metal or something. :lol: So I take Bruce back. (Even though I love his voice...)

Greg D'Angelo was in the band before Charlie.

oh ok. i guess thats funny but white lion's bass player james lomenzo has played with david lee roth, every zakk wylde project and now megadeth so it just shows those guys are great musicians

Know whats funny,,,i've found iced earth and i've really become addicted to listening to them.

Especially the Glorious Burden and Framing Armageddon.

My 9 yr Old thinks their rendition of the Star Spangled Banner is fantastic.

Not a fit at all for Anthrax.

Iced Earth own. I'm just getting into them myself, actually! I haven't heard anything from those albums yet; only the Matt Barlow stuff. I'm-a gonna check the Tim Owens stuff out...