Screaming Shadows...awesome new Trad/Power Metal band, very Iron-Maidenish!!!

I love me some Wolf, but their Iron Maiden influence probably ended at Killers.

Attick Demons and Machine Men definitely have a Maiden vibe, but I prefer Clairvoyants, a Maiden tribute band that released a really killer original album a couple of years back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love me some Wolf, but their Iron Maiden influence probably ended at Killers.

Attick Demons and Machine Men definitely have a Maiden vibe, but I prefer Clairvoyants, a Maiden tribute band that released a really killer original album a couple of years back.

Really? I thought the Clairvoyants disc was just OK. Maybe I should revisit it. I much preferred the Machine Men stuff. Attick Demons were just OK as well in my book.

Yes, the Wolf Maiden influences on their first albums were only from the Di'Anno discs. But since the last few discs, it's almost completely gone and they found their style.

Really? I thought the Clairvoyants disc was just OK.

It has Andre Matos on vocals. You really wanna go that route with me calling it OK?

:lol:

In all seriousness, I don't think I've heard the full album - but a few of the songs with Matos. He did quite a few live shows with them too and they were all great (based on the videos)

Really? I thought the Clairvoyants disc was just OK. Maybe I should revisit it. I much preferred the Machine Men stuff. Attick Demons were just OK as well in my book.

Yes, the Wolf Maiden influences on their first albums were only from the Di'Anno discs. But since the last few discs, it's almost completely gone and they found their style.

My main problem with Attick Demons is the drums, both the sound and the performance, the drummer seems unintentionally "off" to me

It has Andre Matos on vocals. You really wanna go that route with me calling it OK?

:lol:

In all seriousness, I don't think I've heard the full album - but a few of the songs with Matos. He did quite a few live shows with them too and they were all great (based on the videos)

Matos? OK, now I know why it didn't catch with me...:devil:

The Iron Maiden fanboy in me just had an eargasm.

Me too!!!
OMFG he really does sound just like Bruce on
the second song!!!:OMG:

Oh, & I'd also like to know if it is the same singer
on both?!
Cause, on the first song the guy sounds
kinda lackluster, then on the second one
(which is a much, much better song imo)
he goes balls to the wall & gritty, just
like Bruce Almighty!!! :headbang: