Screw Nicko!!! He disses the Iron Maidens

Speaking of the Madman of Jones Beach, wasn't his legal matter supposed to have gone to court by now? Anyone know the result? A fine?

Melisan said:
Well he ain't great, period. Merely a workman drummer. Clive Burr was a far better drummer but couldn't keep his shit together.

no way!!!

nicko is a great drummer, one of 5 best drummers worldwide
without a doubt better than clive Burr

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Both are awesome in their own right. Neither is better than the other. We already had this debate. No more on this please. :wave:
Yeah, especially since Neil Peart and Dave Lombardo each blow them both away. :Smug: :loco: :D

I read this thread and just HAD to sign on to say what's on my mind!

Like Bruce Chickinson mentioned, the person (Trooper's Son on the Maiden BB) who "interviewed" Nicko just met him at a mini meet & greet before the Birmingham gig, and talked to him for about 3o minutes. It wasn't an interview!

That been said, you all know, or at least as Maiden fans SHOULD know Nicko's humour. It was very likely a joke. But perhaps only Brits got it...he he. The reason he said the girls aren't pretty is because he know people make fun of his appearance, so he turns it around. It's not the first time he's done it. And the comment about the drummer is also clearly a joke, as he is also a drummer.

I'm appaled over how people here bash Nicko, based on a source that is very little reliable. Even if it would have been true, it's childish of some of you to throw dirt back :rolleyes:

Cyrus The Great said:
the person (Trooper's Son on the Maiden BB) who "interviewed" Nicko just met him at a mini meet & greet before the Birmingham gig, and talked to him for about 3o minutes. It wasn't an interview!

That been said, you all know, or at least as Maiden fans SHOULD know Nicko's humour. It was very likely a joke. But perhaps only Brits got it...he he. The reason he said the girls aren't pretty is because he know people make fun of his appearance, so he turns it around. It's not the first time he's done it. And the comment about the drummer is also clearly a joke, as he is also a drummer.

I'm appaled over how people here bash Nicko, based on a source that is very little reliable. Even if it would have been true, it's childish of some of you to throw dirt back :rolleyes:
I agree his words (if they were his words) shouldn't be held against him. He is entitled say whatever the fuck he wants to to whomever he wants to any time he wants to. If he says he doesn't like mushy peas and bangers and mash, do we hold him against that too? :err: Cyrus The Great, the peeps on this board are just being the good people they are and defending their pals here. No harm done. They are only expressing their opinions too. It makes them no less of Maiden fans, cuz they are all true Maiden heads on this BB! :headbang:

phantombluefan said:
all I gotta say is if nicko is intimidated by Linda's playing in The Ironmaidens, he would just totally shit if he ever seen or heard Phantom Blue playing :)
:lol: :lol: Dave you are so sweet, but I guarantee you, he is NOT intimidated by my playing!!!!! :lol: :lol: I don't come near his expertise by miles!!!! You are so sweet! That man couldn't be intimidated by anyone else playing his stuff. He does it so damn well. :headbang:

Nicko kicks ass. Who cares and it might not be true anyway. Maiden is
the best and B N World is their best yet. The new one is OK too....

Everyone just chill......

New Prog-rock/metal is seeking bands and demos-www.lonewolfmusic.com