SCYTHIA Touring Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
Exciting News!!

One of Glenn's top 50 choices for 2013 - Canadian Epic/Prog Metal band SCYTHIA - is heading to Brazil in April for select dates!!

On the way to South America they are performing at the Florida Metal Showcase April 18th with several amazing Florida Power, Thrash, and Pagan Metal acts, including Project: Roenwolfe (for those who know my son Patrick Hoyt) headlining the night! :D This show is hosted by Camden Cruz Entertainment (Seven Kingdoms).

On their way home from Brazil, SCYTHIA will be stopping in Charlotte, NC on Friday April 24th to perform at the Tremont with support by local bands AVALON STEEL, TERATORN, and DOGBANE. Event Info HERE. Get out and support!! :kickass:

And Pathfinder Promotions cordially invites all of the Atlanta area ProgPower USA supporters out to The 120 Tavern & Music Hall in Marietta, GA on Saturday April 25th for SCYTHIA's Georgia debut with support from headlining act BRAZEN ANGEL and the premiere of a newly-discovered Power Metal act THE FURY. Show Info HERE [Tickets on Sale soon!]. Please come out and let's all show our Canadian brethren some great Southern Hospitality! :Spin:

almost 200 views, and it's just me and Glenn excited about this?! These guys and gal are stopping in to visit us here in the southeast - all the way from western Canada - a year before planned (with Pathfinder Promotions), and no one cares? Come on people! Let's show SCYTHIA we want them to tear the house down in our respective cities!

:hotjump:

This is very cool indeed. If there were a show near me, I would 100% be there. As it stands, I'm going to try to make that Florida Metal Showcase gig, but it is a 5-hour round-trip drive for me, so I may or may not be able to. :)

Tickets are ON SALE NOW for the Atlanta show

https://pathfinderpromotions.bandcamp.com/

Will-Call tickets available for $10+ (pay what you want) at the above BandCamp link, and includes a FREE exclusive download of the song 'Army of the Bear'. - if you don't already own Scythia's latest album ...Of Conquest

Support the show even if you cannot be there! 'Army of the Bear' can be downloaded for a single dollar here, and goes to the support of future Pathfinder Promotions events.