YNGWIE MALMSTEEN North America Tour Dates

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From www.melodicrock.com :

"(New York, NY) - It's been a long wait for American and Canadian fans...but come this October guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen will make his triumphant return to North American stages with a Fall headlining tour. In support of Malmsteen's latest release, Relentless, the trek will kick off on Thursday, October 13th at New York City's Irving Plaza. Please see below for the itinerary, more dates will be announced shortly. Of the upcoming dates, Malmsteen commented, "I am very much looking forward to playing new pieces from Relentless, as well as Malmsteen classics. Fans can expect the unexpected... I raise the bar with every performance I do and this tour will be no different." In other Malmsteen news, baseball fans will soon get a treat as the guitar legend is scheduled to not only perform his explosive version of the National Anthem, but he will also throw out the first pitch at the Florida Marlins home game against the St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday, August 6.

October
13th, New York, NY - Irving Plaza
15th, Silver Spring, MD - Fillmore
18th, Montreal, QC - Club Soda
19th, Toronto, ON - Phoenix
21st, Chicago, IL - House Of Blues
23rd, Denver, CO - Bluebird Theatre
26th, San Francisco, CA - Fillmore
8th, Anaheim, CA - House Of Blues
29th, Los Angeles, CA - Club Nokia

November
1st, Houston, TX - House Of Blues
2nd, Dallas, TX - House Of Blues
5th, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale - Revolution
More info: www.yngwiemalmsteen.com."

I will be going to the Florida show! I can't wait Malmsteen Live is something I have to see every year. this will be my 6th time seeing him. He is the greatest.

Yeah, I just got the email about this one today. Anyone else see the VIP packages? Take a look:

Hey Fans!

Presale tickets are now available for Yngwie Malmsteen’s 2011 Fall Tour! In addition to regular presale tickets, Malmsteen has decided to offer two VIP Packages! Buy your tickets now through the presale and you'll pay less in service fees than the traditional outlets. These tickets and packages will sell out so get them while they last.

Yngwie Platinum VIP Packages are $1750 each & Include:
- 1 GA ticket
- 1 Hand-Signed Fender Stratocaster
- 1 Limited Edition Hand-Signed Yngwie 2011 Tour Poster
- 1 Yngwie 2011 Tour T-Shirt
- 1 Meet and Greet with Yngwie
- 1 Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate

3. Yngwie Gold VIP Packages are $350 each & Include:
- 1 GA Ticket
- 1 Limited Edition Hand-Signed Yngwie 2011 Tour Poster
- 1 Yngwie 2011 Tour T-shirt
- 1 Meet and Greet with Yngwie
- 1 Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate

Buy Tickets for Yngwie Malmsteen Here: http://tixx1.artistarena.com/yngwiemalmsteen/

Given that the person throwing out the first pitch is usually someone nobody in the stadium knows, Malmsteen will actually be bigger than your average first pitch thrower.

Opening day and postseason games are the only time people really famous throw out first pitches, except for the odd celebrity appearance because they live there or happened to be in town. And Malmsteen has lived in South Florida for awhile, so at the very least someone should be like, "Hey! That's my neighbor! I didn't know he could play guitar!"

I'm sure it's Ripper...

I wouldn't bet on that. When that last album came out, I remember Ripper stating in an interview how confused he was because he didn't record any new material with him...in other words, it probably was all tracks not on the previous album. Plus, Ripper's doing the whole Dio Disciples thing.

I wouldn't bet on that. When that last album came out, I remember Ripper stating in an interview how confused he was because he didn't record any new material with him...in other words, it probably was all tracks not on the previous album. Plus, Ripper's doing the whole Dio Disciples thing.

I heard Ripper might be involved on yet another tour later this year/early next year, but can't confirm that info yet.

I am going to try to hit the Chicago show. Ive seen YJM 5 times.. I would see him 50 more. Brilliant showman and wizard at this craft live.
Would be really cool if Ripper is on for this tour though. although i would go even if he didnt have a vocalist :p