Yngwie to Unleash the fury on North America this Fall!

VoltronLions

Sep 10, 2002
nj usa
www.ebay.com
http://www.yngwiemalmsteen.com/home.html

Malmsteen's first North American tour kicks off in October.
(New York, NY) - It's been a long wait for American and Canadian fans...but come this October guitar legend Yngwie Malmsteen will make his triumphant return to North American stages with a Fall headlining tour. In support of Malmsteen's latest release, RELENTLESS, the trek will kick off on Thursday, October 13th at New York City's Irving Plaza. Please see below for the itinerary, more dates will be announced shortly

OCTOBER

13th, New York, NY Irving Plaza
15th, Silver Spring, MD Fillmore
18th, Montreal, QC Club Soda
19th, Toronto, ON Phoenix
21st, Chicago, IL House Of Blues
23rd, Denver, CO Bluebird Theatre
26th, San Francisco, CA Fillmore
28th, Anaheim, CA House Of Blues
29th, Los Angeles, CA Club Nokia
NOVEMBER

1st, Houston, TX House Of Blues
2nd, Dallas, TX House Of Blues
4th, Orlando, FL House of Blues
5th, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale, Revolution

Ripper's touring with him, right?

I was wondering the same as Tim is involved with the new CWOTD album, Dio Disciples tour, and as far as I know he was not pleased with "Relentless" as it seems Yngwie used the vocals tracks without his knowledge.

His official site does not mention the touring band, which is fishy for my taste.

I saw him live with he G3 back in 2002 or 2003, very disappointing performance. I'm cured for life, never again!

Dio Disciples tourdates (USA)

CONFIRMED US TOUR DATES [more to be added]:
Get your tickets now!!!!
09/22/11 Poughkeepsie, NY, The Chance
09/23/11 Asbury Park, NJ, Stone Pony
09/24/11 West S...pringfield, VA Jaxx
09/25/11 Baltimore, MD Soundstage
09/26/11 Buffalo, NY, Town Ballroom
09/27/11 Pittsburgh, PA, Altar Bar
09/28/11 Cleveland, OH, House of Blues
09/29/11 Chicago, IL, House of Blues
09/30/11 Medina, MN, Medina Entertainment Center
10/04/11 Lexington, KY Buster's Billiard & Backroom
10/06/11 Baton Rouge, LA Varsity Theater
10/07/11 Houston, TX, Scout Bar
10/08/11 San Antonio, TX, Sunken Gardens
10/09/11 Dallas, TX, Trees

I don't think he'll be touring with Malmsteen, but I can be wrong.

Didn't realize the Dio Disciples were touring US. Might try to check that show out. Price is right... $15 ticket.

Hmmm... Dio Disciples tourdates end right before Yngwie tour dates start, so maybe Ripper is on the Yngwie tour. Have seen Yngwie a couple of times live & it was a solid performance each time.

i was going to see the sept 24th dio's disciples show but i am no longer able to make :(

right now i may see BLAZE BAYLEY Oct 22th at the same venue JAXX or go 15 minutes from my house on Nov 8th and see CHRIS ROBINSON'S BROTHERHOOD, chris robinson is the singer of the black crowes

Yngwie is the most boring guitarist I can think of... saw him with Ripper on vocals a few years ago and it was really sad the way they wheeled out Ripper every few songs at the side of the stage while Big Fat Yngwie acted the big guitar hero at the front...

Yngwie is the most boring guitarist I can think of... saw him with Ripper on vocals a few years ago and it was really sad the way they wheeled out Ripper every few songs at the side of the stage while Big Fat Yngwie acted the big guitar hero at the front...

I saw Yngwie with Jorn on vocals in ~2000-2002 timeframe. It was odd how Jorn would sing a verse, and then walk to the back of the stage or edge of stage every song. Probably Yngwie's rules, so that the singer didn't get all the attention, but it made it seem like the singer is very disengaged from the performance. Of course they had their fist fight and broke up a few weeks later.

At any rate, I like Yngwie's music & performance & would go see him again.