Municipal Waste USA Tour!!!

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
YES! One of the best thrash bands around!!! They're opening for At The Gates and Darkest Hour!! YAY!!

Here are the dates:

7/10 New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
7/11 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
7/12 Montreal, QC @ Le Medley
7/13 Toronto, ON @ Opera House
7/14 Chicago, IL @ House of Blues
7/15 Sauget, IL @ Pop's
7/17 Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live
7/18 San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
7/21 Denver, CO @ Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom
7/23 Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
7/24 Portland, OR @ Roseland Theatre
7/25 San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore
7/26 Pomona, CA @ Glasshouse
7/27 Hollywood, CA @ Henry Fonda Theatre

Darkest Hour is, to my eyes, still one of the worst bands in history. Especially after seeing them live.

At The Gates will slay, and Municipal Waste will be lots of fun to see again. I can't wait.

Why is this tour not hitting anywhere near where I live? That fucking sucks...there better be more dates announced...what a truncated tour that really could be hitting more venues. I mean, three freaking venues in California, but not a single one in the entire Southeastern United States? Who's the mastermind behind this???

I don't understand the "noob" comment. I tend to think it's exactly the other way around.

SotS is my favorite by them, but the comment is pretty dead-on if you ask any of the genre snobs. They will all tell you SotS is when At The Gates sold out and went commercial, bought their mansions and killed hookers for fun. Something that extreme CAN'T be wrong.

I dig Municipal Waste...
But I can't wait to see Death Angel supporting their great new disk!!!!!!!!!!!! They're out with Testament soon...

Oh and At The Gates will be brutal!! Hope I can make it...