SD album update...

tbhride said:
Sounds pretty skippy to me. Any ideas of when you will be releasing it yet or is it still to early for you to know for sure?
The official release will depend on when we can get distro and advertising sorted out. However it is not unheard of for albums to have advance copies manufactured... :D

Cant wait to hear the new stufff! and i might be going to the kamelot /epica show casue im a big epica fan

The real answer is that all guitars and bass parts are done, the vocals are pretty much done with a few overdubs left, lead parts are under way. We've been torturing Ryan properly with lead requests and he's doing great.

As far as non-recording stuff:
We're looking at mastering and replication options and have our sights set on two particualr companies and just need to work out the details with them when we get to that point.

We're still looking at PR firm options and will start focusing on that soon. We also have North American distribution pretty much figured out and just need to get a few things together for European distribution.

I posted a mini-update on my MySpace blog:

"I'm listening to the early mix versions of all 9 songs for the upcoming Shadow Demon and they are sounding really killer. Even though I've spent a really, really long time working with these songs they are still very enjoyable to listen to, which is a good sign. :)"

Read the rest here: http://blog.myspace.com/demonjames