SDX 50% Off Sale

Delitzsch

Führendes Mitglied
Dec 14, 2013
Over at Audiodeluxe.com they have the SDXs on sale for the month of July. Just wondering if anyone has picked up one and which ones y'all got. Also, any recommendations for a really good SDX to buy right now?

They're blowing it out because Superior 2 is going to drop this fall/winter, just FYI.

Sweet! Now I'm tempted to save my money for the upgrade and some possibly new SDXs. I kinda had my eye on the Custom & Vintage SDX, though.

If you don't already have Metal Machine then the SDX version would be a great addition to your library. Avoid the Staub pack - it's really too bad that Evil Drums isn't a part of this, as it's one of the best expansions for the platform.

I'm sure they will be but why buy the old samples when you'll want the new ones when they drop? They might fill the hole in your library that the others would + more, and these will go on sale again in the future.

If you don't already have Metal Machine then the SDX version would be a great addition to your library. Avoid the Staub pack - it's really too bad that Evil Drums isn't a part of this, as it's one of the best expansions for the platform.

Yeah, I've got Metal Machine already. I also got the horrible Rock Solid version, as you've mentioned. I think I'll just save money and wait. That's the hard part.

I'm sure they will be but why buy the old samples when you'll want the new ones when they drop? They might fill the hole in your library that the others would + more, and these will go on sale again in the future.

I don't think they'll be *upgrading* the SDXs though. If anything, they'd just have small updates for them after SD3 ships. You can get these now, upgrade to SD3 in November (my guess it becomes the big release during metal month), and have some cool samples to use in the meantime.

I don't think they'll be *upgrading* the SDXs though. If anything, they'd just have small updates for them after SD3 ships. You can get these now, upgrade to SD3 in November (my guess it becomes the big release during metal month), and have some cool samples to use in the meantime.
I think Jeff was referring to brand new SDXs, not upgrading existing ones.

I think Jeff was referring to brand new SDXs, not upgrading existing ones.

Those will be full price when they come out. :D They typically run sales in the summer and in November/December. If a product is brand new it won't be eligible for the sale price. The Indiependent SDX is fairly new and appears to be full price where all the other SDXs are $75. (Not seeing Indiependent on Audiodeluxe but Sweetwater is running the same 50% sale on all the other SDXs.)

Those will be full price when they come out. :D They typically run sales in the summer and in November/December. If a product is brand new it won't be eligible for the sale price. The Indiependent SDX is fairly new and appears to be full price where all the other SDXs are $75. (Not seeing Indiependent on Audiodeluxe but Sweetwater is running the same 50% sale on all the other SDXs.)
Yes, I know that. Hence, that's why I'm going to be saving up for them instead of blowing my money on the sale going on right now.

You can still find the Evil Drums SDX on some online retailers. I plan on buying it soon, myself.