Sean Shields leaves Halcyon Way

SeanMShields

Vocalist
Sep 15, 2006
Salem, VA
www.myspace.com
After much deliberation, I have decided to part ways with Halcyon Way due to creative differences. To everyone who has supported me and supported the band, thank you so much for the 5 great years.
I would have waited for Halcyon Way to tell you, but I simply can't put my life on hold any longer. I would like to say thanks to Glenn Harvesten, Lance King, Hoyt Parris, John Cheek, Shane Dubois, Jason Gates, Lasse Lammert, and thanks to all the venues that let us play in Atlanta. As for the bands that we've played with, there are too many great ones to name but I would like to thank: Gnostic, A Lower Deep, Eclipsed By Sanity, Eternal Hour, Shockplate, Enders Game, Dead Rites, Prime Mover and the Valveeta Brothers. I'm saying this because now that I'm in Roanoke, VA, I doubt I will get to play with any of you in the near future.
As for all of you on the forums, thanks so much for supporting Halcyon Way, I'm sure you will continue to do so. Thanks for making my time with the band enjoyable and memorable. Hopefully I will get to see all of you at a future show.

Thanks Prog Power USA,
Sean M. Shields

Best of luck to you and the band. I guess you will be changing the title under your name now!!

Man, my friends and I loved you and always thought you were the best part of the band. Good luck.

Hey good luck Sean. I got to meet you at the Hard Rock show after your set with HW. Myself, Dan and Rob were there from VOR to catch the show and it was a pleasure to talk to you. Your a super nice dude and I wish you nothing but the best for your future!:kickass::kickass::worship:notworthy