Halcyon Way at Insomnia with Gnostic & Mortal Enticement!

crazycamera

I take pics....that ROCK!
Aug 11, 2004
atl
www.myspace.com
Who's coming to this show!! Looks like it will be awesome! I am excited to see Gnostic again too!!

Halcyon Way

April, 4 2008 at Insomnia with Gnostic & Mortal Enticement!
Not Available , Villa Rica,
Cost : 5

Aprylla’s birthday!!! With Gnostic (featuring ex-members of Enders Game, Ghost Story, and Athiest!) and Mortal Enticement!!!!!

We'll be there of course :cool: but the cost is actually $7. Just FYI.

There is also another band involved called Desolet Chronicle (yes, they spell it that way on purpose for some reason), who play a doomy power metal and have operatic female lead vocals. You can find their link on my top friends on MySpace.

Aqnd let's not forget that Patrick Hoyt from Eclipsed by Sanity will be performing as a guest vocalist on two songs with Mortal Enticement! They will be covering a classic Iron Maiden tune together, and then he will sing a song he penned just for them! Should be awesome!

There should be no one on the west side of Atlanta who misses this show!

NO ONE! :heh:

you can MapQuest or Google Map the address 211 Main St Villa Rica GA.

The directions are listed below...

• Directions coming from Kennesaw and Dallas
    From Kennesaw take Barrett Pkwy to 120 and turn right. Go until you pass all of the Hardy Car dealerships then turn right at the Hwy 278 intersection following Hwy 120. Go to the 3rd red light and turn left (Chattahoochee tech will be on your right). Take Old Hwy 61 until it dead ends into Rockmart Rd (Happy Valley Baptist Church will be on your right). Turn left at the stop sign and go to the 3rd street on your left. Our block will be right in front of where you turn.

• Directions from I-20 East and Carrollton
    -Coming from I-20 East, take I-20 to exit 24 (Carrollton/Villa Rica). Turn left off the exit onto Hwy 61. Go to the third red light and turn right onto Hwy78 there will be a Piggly Wiggly on your right and a Race Track and CVS on your left. Go to the fourth red light and turn left over the RxR tracks. Go straight and turn left in front of the police department. We are on the second block with the black and white awning.

• Directions coming from I-20 West
    -Coming from I-20 West take I-20 to exit 26 (Liberty Rd). Turn right off the exit, take the first rd on the right. When you come to the stop sign take a left. Go to the first red light and turn right over the RxR tracks. Go straight and turn left in front of the police department. We are on the second block with the black and white awning.

GuestAppear.jpg