HALCYON WAY complete tracking on new album!

Concerning the CAGE, et. al. show being moved, yes it has been moved to the Masquerade and summarily upstairs to the Heaven room.

What amazes me is how little faith some have in the draw of this show. I fully expect the local bands alone to pull in at least 200 folks*. And then CAGE and Destroy Destroy Destroy combined should pull in another 100+. So I am hoping that we have as many as 350 or more out for this show. I'm thinking 'Metal Mayday' will do even better than the Pathfinder Metalfest - where we had about 250+ between the two nights - due to the draw of the bands; being moved to inside the perimeter; and the advertising factor of the Masquerade.

C'mon ProgPower regs, I'm doing this for you. :kickass:

*Brazen Angel and Halcyon Way were solely responsible for just over 100 extra tickets sold for the Korpiklaani/TYR show at the Masquerade. And this was after the tickets had already been on sale for weeks.

P.S. the Planet X venue also moved to downtown Atlanta but has already been facing constant booking issues. I had a local show booked in there since before it was moved and I've already had to cancel because the main booking agents have over-booked the room on me. Plus they tell me the owner is trying to make it 21+. Well there goes a full third of their potential crowd easily. :Smug:

Concerning the CAGE, et. al. show being moved, yes it has been moved to the Masquerade and summarily upstairs to the Heaven room.

What amazes me is how little faith some have in the draw of this show. I fully expect the local bands alone to pull in at least 200 folks*. And then CAGE and Destroy Destroy Destroy combined should pull in another 100+. So I am hoping that we have as many as 350 or more out for this show. I'm thinking 'Metal Mayday' will do even better than the Pathfinder Metalfest - where we had about 250+ between the two nights - due to the draw of the bands; being moved to inside the perimeter; and the advertising factor of the Masquerade.

C'mon ProgPower regs, I'm doing this for you. :kickass:

*Brazen Angel and Halcyon Way were solely responsible for just over 100 extra tickets sold for the Korpiklaani/TYR show at the Masquerade. And this was after the tickets had already been on sale for weeks.

P.S. the Planet X venue also moved to downtown Atlanta but has already been facing constant booking issues. I had a local show booked in there since before it was moved and I've already had to cancel because the main booking agents have over-booked the room on me. Plus they tell me the owner is trying to make it 21+. Well there goes a full third of their potential crowd easily. :Smug:

by the way, Hoyt. The Masquerade page seems to have Cage confused with another Cage and the description of the show leaves a lot to be desired. You may want to hit them up about that :bah:

We will definitel be putting our full effort into this. We brought over 60 on a freakin' Monday night so with this much notice and it being on a Saturday, old BA won't let ya down Hoyt!!!!
i am really looking forward to seeing y'all's set! I hope to be front and center for that one!:headbang: (YOU CAN DO IT, HC!)