searching for guitarist in the southern california area...

searching for a second guitarist for a melodic metal band along the lines of naglfar's vittra album and vehemence(obviously). we are a fairly established band. hope to hear from someone soon. also, thank you, john for letting me post this on your board.

-wilson

I've got a good friend in the SC area, he's really into the melodic Scandinavian stuff too. I think he's already got a band and may be busy, but if you wish I could give you his E-Mail anyhow.

Hahaha well they're better than On Thorns I Lay and that's all I got so say...

and by the way, isn't Council of The Fallen from South Carolina as well? And Fleshtized from umm somewhere in the South too?

Fuck Tyhast Gothicx Shit Call Me 0045 296650 62 There Im An Olpen Minden Persona Nd I Love All You Meal Metal Brfothers And Sistes Fuck Yoeajh Were In In Togherther Fuck Yeah

christcrusher said:
What is there to do in Corona...It always seems so desolate there...

to be honest there isn't much to do in corona, but right next to us is a city called riverside, thats where all the magic happens. we usually just hang there. everything in corona closes at 9. its lame. usually we just go to local parks and stuff, we get kicked out eventually, but parks are about the coolest places to be.

-wilson

Well im pushing Ill Dispsoed to Metal Blade for the past 3 months to get them signed if they dont, I dont know what to say , they wont sign NOBODY! So bands dont push your band to me lol, cause yull already know the answer from their deicison.

I have been informed by the vocalist of without grief, his band just started rehearsal again and plan to be a working band again. yay, play DEFLOWER songs.

Oh yeah await Henrik from Theory In Practice/Mutant's new band called Thrawn on blackloutus records.