Season's greetings

Merry Christmas everyone and hope you all have a Happy New Year. Heres hoping next year we get less of Scott Ian's poker party/side band stuff and FINALLY some new music from Anthrax in 2011!!!!!!!

Oh and i hope they start playing more Bushthrax songs live in 2011 because Thrashard and Maidenfan would love that sooo much! :)

It's very well done, they've been playing a version of Tull's "Aqualung" as well, done as "Santa Claus" which is good too.

Funny thing is, I've yet to hear them play the Darkness Xmas song - of all the places you'd expect to hear it, it would be on that station. They seem to have an aversion to Justin Hawkins although Billy Rankin denied it!

Aye, I've not heard it either. I'm sure I've got the single somewhere with the video which was cool. I loved The Darkness, great tunes on both albums and Hawkins was a great frontman.

Aye, I've not heard it either. I'm sure I've got the single somewhere with the video which was cool. I loved The Darkness, great tunes on both albums and Hawkins was a great frontman.

Have you heard the Hot Leg (Justin's latest band) album? It's like an even catchier version of The Darkness, it's fucking amazing. He played everything on it I believe, apart from the odd solo.